Cube Aerium HPA Pro TT Bike
If you're a multi-sport athlete, you'll know that every ride is a race against the clock. That's why Cube developed the Aerium HPA Pro TT Bike. The high-quality hydroformed alumuminium frame combines the technology of a pro rider's time trial machine with the aerodymanic ride position of a triathlete's bike, but it's still a versatile multi-sports machine. The result is a bike that's fun to ride, but which also takes the fight to your competitors.
Aerodynamic and Stiff Carbon Frame
This Aerium HPA Pro TT Bike is all about optimum aerodynamics for maximum speed. The triple butted High Performance Aluminium (HPA) frame uses elaborate hydroforming to increase rigidity whilst saving weight, so you can perform at your absolute peak. A geometry that emphasises aerodynamic efficiency with a steep seat angle gives a ride position with minimal air resistance. The wind tunnel-friendly shape of the frame tubes and their specially designed joins save precious seconds on the race course, while the wide bottom bracket results in a stiff frame structure for the best possible power transfer.
Cube kitted out the Aerium HPA with Shimano's competition-proven Ultegra/105 transmission and a reliable FSA Trimax Pro chainset with 38 and 52 tooth chainrings. The full carbon Dedacciai Black Fin aero fork combines lightweight construction with superb aerodynamics. Profile's 30/Twentyfour wheels and the Cube cockpit also do their bit to keep air resistance low. And, as you'd expect for a machine designed for racing, Cube selected Continental's grippy, fast-rolling Grand Sport Race SL tyres.
- Frame: Aero Hydroform HPA 7005 Ultralight, Triple Butted
- Fork: Dedacciai Black Fin Carbon Aero
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z semi-integrated 1-1/8"
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race Bar
- Bar Extensions: Profile T4 Plus Alloy
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800F, Braze-On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800SS, 11-Speed
- Shifter/Brake Levers: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Brake System: Shimano BR-R561
- Crankset: FSA Trimax Pro, 52x38T, 170mm (S), 172.5mm (M/L/XL)
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset: Profile Design 30/TwentyFour Aero Clincher
- Front Tyre: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 25-622
- Rear Tyre: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 25-622
- Saddle: Cube RP 1.0
- Seatpost: Cube Aero Prolight
- Seatclamp: Cube Aerium Aero Clamp
- Weight: 9.75kg
- Aluminium Ultralite: Very high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Cube's Superlite tubes are triple butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Frame Safe System: To protect their high-end aluminium frames from damage, Cube built the Frame Safe System's replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing: Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Advanced Hydroforming: In this system, models are built using Advanced Hydroforming. Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- Aerodynamic System: Perfect aerodynamics and geometry adjustment characterise this package to the smallest detail. The light and stiff Advanced Twin Mould carbon frame with horizontal dropouts is designed for the use of electronic circuit components to minimise air resistance. Battery and cable are hiding elegantly in the framework and also the brakes fit perfectly together with the Aerium Super HPC carbon fork
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.