Fuji Norcom Straight 2.3 Road Bike
When creating its Norcom Straight 2.3 Road Bike, Fuji adopted the following mantra: “Fit Comes First” and it has been designed to offer more rider position options than any other superbike on the market. It achieves this by offering 135mm of cockpit height adjustment, a 180mm saddle height range and a 70mm fore/aft saddle range. This equates to an effective seat tube angle range of 74-81 degrees.
Wind Tunnel Tested Carbon Frame
Once you have your riding position dialled to perfection, as soon as you hit the road you’ll feel the aero advantage of the A2 wind tunnel tested carbon fibre frame. Also, thanks to the C5 high-modulus carbon and RIB technology that also runs the length of the fork blades, you'll enjoy outstanding power transfer.
Shimano 105 Drivetrain
On top of giving you everything you need to achieve a comfortable, efficient and aero riding position, the Norcom Straight 2.3 is equipped with a high-quality spec list. This includes slick-shifting Shimano 105 components, FSA bar end shifters and an Oval Concepts 500 chainset with Praxis 52/36T chainrings. Pushing the aero advantage even further, there’s also TRP aero TTV brake calipers tucked behind the forks and bottom bracket.
- Frame: C5 high-modulus aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube, water bottle mount, aero stays with chainstay-mounted brake, vertical dropouts with wheel-position adjustment
- Fork: FC-330 carbon aero monocoque with 1 1/8" carbon steerer, integrated airfoil brakes
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8" press fit top, integrated bottom bearing
- Stem: Oval Concepts 760 Aero, forged 7050 stem body, aero faceplate cover, +/-8°
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 750, alloy base bar with 750 S-bend alloy extensions
- Handlebar Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, 11-Speed
- Shifters: FSA Metron bar-end, 11-Speed
- Brake System: TRP aero TTV
- Brake Levers: Oval 701 TT brake levers, forged alloy lever
- Crankset: Oval Concepts 500, forged 6066 arms, M30 spindle, forged Praxis 52/36T rings
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis M30/BB86
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28T, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-Speed
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 327, 700c 20/24H rims
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x23, 60tpi, folding
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 500T Tri, Dual Zone with synthetic cover, CrMo rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position
- Weight: 9.24kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.