KMC X10-93 10-Speed Chain
The KMC X10-93 10-Speed Chain features a variety of performance-enhancing technologies and strengthening features, thus making this 10-speed chain a market leader.
Durable 10-speed Chain
Compared to other renowned chain brands, KMC X-series chains live longer - as proven in many road tests. To back up this claim KMC is the only chain manufacturer offering a unique satisfaction warranty.
- 1/2" x 11/128"
- 114 Links
- Pin length 5.88mm
- Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo compatible (Including all 10-speed MTB systems)
- Half nickel plated
- Extremely durable
- Non-Directional Design: Assembly of this chain is independent of direction. It allows maximum compatibility on MTB or race bikes: this chain fits all.
- Enhanced Durability: With unique SP (stretch-proof) treatment, the durability has been effectively enhanced by reducing the attrition between inner plates and pin. As a result, chain life has been significantly prolonged.
- Pin Power: The unique KMC "Bulls-Eye" pin mushrooming technique provides 200kgf of average pin power for unsurpassed side plate retention.
- X-Bridge: This is on the outer plate, configured with precisely articulated angles for quicker and smoother gear shifting and quieter riding. Lightweight shorter length pins combine with high-grade materials to reduce weight. Tensile strength safety is assured with a minimum 1020kgf above ISO standards.
- Tensile Strength: Safety, performance and peace of mind are assured, with minimum of 1020kgf above ISO standard.
- XSP Treatment: Special proprietary XSP treatment is applied to both high alloy pins and plates to reduce the friction, thus, to enhance the chain life.
- Lower Bridge: This lower bridge hastens the down gear shifting and yet mitigates the engaging impact between sprocket and chain.
- Upper Bridge: The upper bridge forms a slant vault parallel to the tip of tooth movement. This vault shape makes the tooth and the chain engage much more precisely.
Buy KMC Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.