KMC X11-EL 11-Speed Chain
This KMC X11-EL 11-Speed Chain is a lightweight 11-speed chain, which features KMC's bespoke double-X durability and X-Bridge technology. The chain is compatible with all 11-speed road and MTB systems and has the added advantage of a non-directional design.
Durable 11-speed Chain
Compared to other renowned chain brands, KMC X-series chains live longer - as proven in many road tests. To back up this claim KMC is the only chain manufacturer offering a unique satisfaction warranty.
- Size: 1/2" x 11/128"
- Links: 114
- Pin Length: 5.65mm
- Double-X durability
- Titanium nitride gold coated
- X-Bridge uses specially designed outer plates to enable fast, smooth and precise shifts
- Weight: 247g
- Non-Directional Design: Assembly of this chain is independent of direction. It allows maximum compatibility on MTB or race bikes: this chain fits all.
- X-Bridge: This is on the outer plate, configured with precisely articulated angles for quicker and smoother gear shifting and quieter riding. Lightweight shorter length pins combine with high-grade materials to reduce weight. Tensile strength safety is assured with a minimum 1020kgf above ISO standards.
- Enhanced Durability: With unique SP (stretch-proof) treatment, the durability has been effectively enhanced by reducing the attrition between inner plates and pin. As a result, chain life has been significantly prolonged.
- Pin Power: The unique KMC "Bulls-Eye" pin mushrooming technique provides 200kgf of average pin power for unsurpassed side plate retention.
Buy KMC Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.