Park Tool Team Issue Stand PRS25
Designed from the ground up….literally…to create what we believe is the finest folding stand available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features.
Park Tool Team Issue Stand - PRS25 Features:
- 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23-76mm), including aero tubes
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7”/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seatposts
- 360º clamp rotation
- Soft, durable composite rubber clamping pads
- Saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces
- Quickly and easily folds to 47”
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60”
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminium tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminium leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Weight: 13 pounds (6kg)
Buy Park Tool Team Issue Stand - PRS25 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.