Shimano RS685 Hydraulic Brake/Shifter
Shimano's RS685 Hydraulic Brake/Shifters are precision-engineered to offer powerful hydraulic braking and are designed for use with Shimano's road bike specific hydraulic disc brake calipers. They provide effortless 11-speed shifting as their shift operation is designed to follow the natural arc of your hand. The RS685 levers will help you ride in all day comfort and be able to fly down the descents with increased confidence.
- Polymer coated shift cables are routed under the bar tape
- Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets
- Ergonomic short shift arc follows natural hand movement
- Hydraulic brake lever provides powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- 10mm reach and free stroke adjustment enable custom feel and fitment for all hands
- Easy bleed and clean hydraulic system, for use with Shimano mineral oil only
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.