Shimano Ultegra 6810 Direct Mount Brake Caliper
The Ultegra aero brake has direct mount options for fork (front) and chainstay (rear) and claims for increased modulation. Ultegra components offer an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders
- Low profile aerodynamic direct mount Super SLR-EV Dual-Pivot design provides superior brake performance and light action
- Must be used in conjunction with super SLR levers for correct leverage ratio
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Can be used on frames and forks with direct mounts
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing for reduced friction
- Cartridge brake shoes for easy replacement
- Convex washers on the brake shoes offer toe-in brake adjustment and easy alignment
- Lightweight aluminium construction, with an anodised finish to preserve the good looks
- Brake type: Direct mount
- Arch size: 49mm
- Brake pads: Cartridge type
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.