Shimano XT HG95 SIL-TEC 10-Speed Chain
Shimano XT 10-speed chain works smoothly with their new Dyna-Sys 10-speed drivetrain. Featuring increased efficiency through the SIL-TEC surface treatment, this Shimano 10-speed chain is quieter and requires less maintenance. The assembly and directional tread chain provides a new evolution of shifting performance.
- Hyperglide (HG-X) series 10-speed directional Dyna-Sys compatible chain for use with 10-speed MTB drivetrains
- HG-X Chain uses a directional design with specifically shaped inner and outer plates to optimise shifting over the chainset and cassette
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- Durability is assured through a chromising treatment on link pins, and the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates
- Open design of inner links increase mud shedding ability
- Mushrooming of the pins gives unsurpassed side-plate retention, enabling the chain to far exceed the BS/ISO standard for breaking force
- Chain is optimised for Shimano 10-speed HG-X MTB drivetrains only
- SIL-TEC surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) that is smooth running and increases durability
- Corrosion-resistant Zinc-alloy plating and grey finish on inner and outer plates
- Links: 114
- Weight: 273g
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.