Topeak D-Torq DX Wrench
Protect your investment with the feature packed torque wrench. D-Torq DX features a reversible ratcheting head, standard 3/8” square drive, a box wrench for tool bits and can measure torque in 4 units including N-m, kg-cm, in-lb, or ft-lb.
The digital readout provides a visible display while there are also separate programmable audible warnings for your target torque value and another for over torque. Never strip threads again!
Topeak D-Torq DX Wrench Features:
- Torque range - 4-80 Nm
- Added Features - Pre-set Torque Valve, Warning Sound For Over Pre-set Torque Valve, LCD Display, Auto Off
- Tool Material - Hardened Steel/Engineering Grade Plastic
- Tools - 3/8” Square Drive
- Torx Bit - T25/T30/T40
- Weight - 430g/0.95lb
- Storage Box - Hard Shell
- Size (L x W x H) - 33.4 x 3.2 x 2.8cm (13.1” x 1.2” x 1.1”)
- Screw Drivers - #2 Phillips
- Sockets - 8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15mm
- Adapter - 3/8” Square Drive Adapter For Bits
- Unit - 4 unit (N-m/kg-cm/in-lb/ft-lb)
- Battery Life - 48 hrs
- Allen Wrenches - 3/4/5/6/8/10mm
- Material - Hardened Steel/ Engineering Grade Plastic
Buy Topeak D-Torq DX Wrench from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.