It’s Magic! The new generation of the Assos long legged bib tights for cold climatic riding conditions.
ALS Climarange: Ideally suited for early Winter
ALS Tips (Assos Layering System) Should temperature drop more than usual, wear a knee-warmer or leg-warmer underneath.
Amazing, try it works! Upper body combined your LL.607 ideally with the new iJ.ha.Bu5. Brother and sister.
Engineering: The “big” news regarding engineering is the fact that all of the new Assos knickers and tights are based on the T.607. Meaning it has the construction skeleton of the Assos short which is more anatomical than the AEPD of the outgoing tights. In essence, the LL.607 is the long-legged version of the T.607,and that is good news from news from a performance point of view.
LL.607 is part of the new generation Campionissimo line. New pattern design, newly developed textiles, improved ingredients.
The LL.607 is built out of 12 panels, using 5 different textiles + 29 components carefully engineered, defined and applied. Assos never compromises, and epically not on shorts tights. The main textiles used is an “improved” because we made slightly more robust in combination with the brand new RXQ fabric featuring 3D AirChannel inner texture. Not only did we redefine the fabrics, we also redefined a new 4 panel cut perfectly calibrated to textiles used.
Total comfort and high performance attitude is achieved by the total result of its construction and not because of a single application. Assos know how and expertise. Touch, ride, believe.
Key features and benefits of the textiles:
• Campionissimo AEPD Racing Cut/Regular Fit. Clicks onto your body when in the tuck position. Anatomically ergonomic. Total freedom of movement. No excess material means most effective body temperature control and total comfort when riding.
• Assos RXQ fabric on the main side panels, enwrapping muscles: 3D air channel texture which creates a next-to-body micro air cushion, resulting in increased heat retention and dryness by lowering volume.
• StratagonLight protection insert over genital area. Why? Protects your... from chilly winds, hence reduces the need of urinating.
Magic, better performing
The main textile used are part of the Assos winter RX Series. Brand new is the RXQ fabric featured on the side panel. A development based on the legendary Assos RX textile.
RXQ is the Assos actively breathable, low volume, 4 way stretch, soft touch, micro fiber insulator fabric engineered for cooler conditions. Uniquely, its brushed fleece inner surface is a hollow fiber micro polyester blend featuring 3D air channel structure, which creates a next-to-body micro air cushion. Trapped air is the best insulator and covering our body with such a structured textile enhances and promotes this function. Lowering the volume of the fabric while enhancing its push-pull performance optimizes moisture wicking and drying for best body heat retention properties. In addition, its surface construction enhances circulation. The original Assos RXQ-Pretty amazing!
AEPD: Tailored to fit the body in the cycling position. Created to “click on” to your body in the tuck position. Follows your movement without restriction. The
“especially tricky” part of long legged cycling performance tights is the ‘kneezone’ . The Assos answer is the result of thousands of
miles in the saddle combined with leading edge AEPD expertise. The result is good. Actually, very good. Minimized wrinkles, hence less friction and no seams behind the knee inside the “rotation” area. First introduced on the RX.LL 7 years ago, now perfected on the LL.607. Assos-often imitated, never equalled.
• Outfit Clima Range 5: Early Winter 6-12°C/43-54°F
• Line: Campionissimo
• Clima Range: Early Winter
• Article: Bibtights
• No Insert: LL 607 (recommended Assos short underneath)
• AEPD: Racing Cut/ Regular fit
• Composition: PA68%, PES17%, EA13%, CF2%
• Parts: 6 textiles-17 patterns-8 components
• UV Protection: 50+
• AirBlock: Yes Genital zone
- Delivers toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card