Atlas Crank Neck Brace
The Original combines simplicity and sophistication like no other brace on the market. Minimalistic design, simplified operation, easy adjustment, extreme comfort.... The Original has everything you could ever ask for.
Just like people, not all neck brace are created equal. The Original was the first brace on the market to be designed with controlled amounts of engineered flexibility, allowing for automatic adaptive response to the way your body moves. We would say you can feel the difference, but actually you can barely feel anything at all.
By updating many of the features with parts developed for our Carbon brace, we significantly reduced the overall weight to 750g (1.65 lbs), increased simplicity with reversible rear mounts, and added our fool-proof strap clip system to the frames. A win-win-win.
Beauty is in the details... Every component on each Atlas Brace is custom designed, engineered, and then machined, molded, or fabricated to our exact specifications. Why? Because this is our craft, our art, and we passionately pursue perfection.
- Each Atlas Brace features a unique Emergency Release System. By removing a pin and nut, a user can enter or exit the Original brace with ease. This quick release system can be performed in a matter of seconds.
- Flexible ""leaf spring"" style suspension allows the chest supports to aid in absorbing and slowing down Hyper-Flexion impacts. This promotes further rotation of the helmet, helping to keep the body in motion rather than the head coming to a harsh, abrupt stop on impact.
- Reversible rear mounts offer multiple offsets to adjust for chest size, and create a custom fit for different individuals. Incorporating adjustment allows for an expanded life span for the product to adjust as your body grows.
- The new Original tips the scales at a lean 750g (1.6 lbs). By reducing the weight, long term fatigue is reduced and the user experience is greatly improved.
- Keep your brace in place and increase comfort during use with one of our simple to operate strap systems. A full chest strap, and dual X straps are included in every box.
- Dual back supports maximize surface area spread across the back, while transferring loads around the spine rather than directly into it. More surface area helps disperse forces over a large portion of the body, aiming to reduce pressure points in critical areas.
- More contact. Less feeling. Dual chest supports sit around the sternum to maximize surface area on the chest, this helps transfer forces over a wide area allowing each impact to be spread out, and evenly distributed.
- In order to create the very best products, “off the shelf” parts just don’t cut it. We skillfully craft each and every one of our products down to the smallest components, only using the highest quality materials to not only create the best product possible, but ones that resemble a finely crafted factory works bike.
- SM 33" - 36" (84cm - 92 cm)
- MD 37" - 41" (94cm - 104 cm)
- LG 42"+ (106+ cm)
- In The Box:
- Crank Brace
- Optional tall shoulder pads
- Chest strap
- User manual
- Draw string bag
- Warranty: Each Atlas Brace™ carries a limited lifetime warranty against breakage for the original purchaser. Atlas Brace USA, LLC. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to repair or replace the product and/or its component parts at our own discretion.
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (750g)
Buy from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.