• Brake was on display in our warehouse showroom
• Item is new, unused and in excellent condition
• May show signs of handling & storage
*** Please note brake includes 185mm rotor, rotor may not be as pictured ***
Avid - Elixir CR Disc Brake – Tungsten Lever
Elixir CR provides more control, more power, more comfort, resulting in exceptional ride quality and ultimately, speed. Elixir CR answers the braking performance needs of every mountain bike rider; Cross Country, Trail, All-Mountain, Freeride and Downhill. The new Elixir CR features a totally new, in-line Pad Contact adjustment. This tool free adjustment allows riders to adjust the point in the levers throw where the pads contact the rotor. Thus the name. It does two simple but important things. First, it enables you to perfectly match your hand’s comfort with the brakes power.
It also allows you to balance both levers so the pads engage the rotors in the same spot. No more uneven brake levers.
• Taperbore technology - Integrated reservoir design enhances ride, reduces weight, provides better clearance.
• Pad Contact Adjust - Allows for identical lever feel and perfect fit.
• Improved pivot location- Less initial power and a deep stroke modulation.
• Larger caliper pistons - Increased stopping power.
• Adjustable banjo on caliper - Ideal brake line routing.
• Two-piece Caliper & Dot 5.1 - More heat resistant.
• Overall design and function - XC, Trail, All-Mountain, Freeride and Downhill.
• Weight - 375 grams* (Carbon lever, Front Post-Mount 160mm rotor)
• System - Two piston, open system
• Fluid - DOT 5.1
• Features - Tool-free reach adjust, top loading pads, tri-align calliper positioning system, MatchMaker™ compatible, Drip-free bleeding.
• Lever - Tungsten
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.More information on returns