This new introduction to our range is a perfect match for those who are just starting out. The 2010 Sprint has been manufactured to represent all that is needed in a wetsuit for a swimmer’s initial foray into the open water. We all know the first time in the open water can be daunting, we also understand new competitors may be wanting to sacrifice comfort and flexibility for a
multi-use suit. We believe for the first time they need a suit focused on open water swimming and nothing else. The Sprint gives swimmers the initial confidence and buoyancy they need. No other suit in this price delivers true open water swimming and design without any sacrifices to quality.
• Dual zip ﬂaps eliminate water entry and a streamline zip reduces drag
• Anatomical cut and shaped lower leg allows quicker exit from suit
• Low line collar maximises comfort
• Anatomical panel design minimises restriction
• High stretch large underarm gussets provide freedom of movement in the swim stroke
• Available in different sizes including the widest range of women’s sizes on the market. The Reaction moulds to the body to give freedom of movement and comfort that rivals more expensive suits
• Central buoyancy panel for improved body position
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.