Support: The foot pronates (rolls in to the medial side) faster and to a slightly greater degree than is healthy, causing some foot and ankle strain. Support is our go-to silo for moderate overpronators balancing the cush of MoGo and HydroFlow® with the dependable stability of PDRB®.
The TRANCE 9 is our high-end model in the support category. Top design and highest comfort are the two attributes that perfectly describe the TRANCE model. More shock absorption in the heel zone ensures even greater wearer comfort. An additional saddle at the midfoot which ends in the lacing guarantees even greater hold and guidance in this area.
• ELEMENT™ Obermaterialtechnologie: Element is an upper technology featuring superior microfibre construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple and quiet fabric that doesn’t sacrifice breathability, durability and comfort.
• HPR™ High Performance Rubber: HPR™ is an abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that has higher durability and wears longer.
• PodTech™ - Podular Technology: PodTech™: midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering exceptional flexibility and an unrestricted forefoot ride.
• HydroFlow® − the established cushioning system from Brooks HydroFlow® is a system of chambers sitting under the heel area of the midsole. The contained silicone-oil compound dampens the impact of the foot on the ground and offers optimal shock absorption and comfort. HydroFlow® is used in all Brooks shoes.
• BIOMOGO - the bio-degradable midsole: As always, Brooks is a step ahead in innovative products. BioMoGo, the first fully bio-degradable midsole, sticks to the promise of our brand: BROOKS RUNS GREEN.
• e-Fusion™: This midsole compound works in conjunction with HydroFlow and BioMoGo to progressively dampen the forces of energy that occur during the contact phase. It also increases the resilience under the midfoot, resulting in a more powerful propulsion.
• DRB™ Diagonal Rollbar −
A high density post at the medial arch is engineered for pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the mid-stance phase into the propulsion phase.
• DRB™ Accel: A shank-like thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to the midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
• Weight: 326 g
• Top design
• Highest heel area comfort
• Optimal flexibility in forefoot
- Delivers toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.