The Ergopower™ controls are made of aluminium, both the brake lever and the shift lever dedicated to controlling the rear derailleur and front derailleur cable.
Carbon fibre with core in light alloy.
The Athena™ controls employ Power-Shift™ technology, which enables multiple shifting (three gear cogs) upward and single shifting downward.
• The comfort and safety are absolutely the point of reference of the market thanks to the ergonomic supports on the main body and the double curvature of the brake lever that enables an effective grip in any situation.
• Vari-cushion™ hoods: hypoallergenic, stretchy, UV protected material, with variable density: Greater comfort even after long hours on the bike, more safety
• Double curvature break lever:
Faster brake response in all cycling positions and maximum safety
• Insert for larger hands: Safer and more comfort for cyclists with larger hands
• Ultra-Shift™ design:
Greater support area for the hand - greater safety and ease of movement of the shifter/brake levers in all conditions
ERGONOMICS: The shape of the body conforms to your hands perfectly. The body of the control reproduces exactly the asymmetry of the human hand. This increases the contact with the palm and allows for various riding positions, ensuring maximum safety in all riding positions.
COMFORT: The shape allows you to easily reach the levers, regardless of your riding position and the size of your hands.
• The special insert for large hands increases the distance of the levers by 8%, creating enough space to brake and shift with maximum safety.
• The Vary-Cushion™ system is the shock absorber which envelops the body of the control. The
• differentiated density of the hood - elastic and nonallergic - absorbs vibrations allowing you to ride for long hours and eliminating hand fatigue.
• Moreover, the material is not affected by temperature variations and does not deteriorate under the affect of UV radiation.
EFFECTIVE BRAKING: The lever's Ultra-Shift™ shape lets you squeeze the brakes with greater power.
• In particular, it allows you to brake powerfully and promptly when the hands are gripping high up. This is a plus that will allow professionals to chat with greater peace of mind before getting on with the serious business.
• For caliper brakes
• Composite body
• Power- Shift mechanism
• Ergonomic brake lever with high fulcrum
• Closer brake lever
• Brake opening control integrated with the brake lever
• Insert for large hands
• Vari-Cushion™ silicone hoods
• No-Bulge™ housing path
• Minimum friction housings
• Front derailleur micro
• Adjustment possibility
• Multiple shifting
• Weight: 372 g
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.