Campagnolo Centaur Shifters Carbon 10sp
The Centaur™ carbon groupset has been conceived and designed with one precise objective: to offer a 10s groupset with the best shifting performance in its class.
It was an extremely difficult objective that enhanced the experience of the Campy Tech Lab™ engineers and led to the Centaur™ .
The new Ergopower™ controls with "classic" Campagnolo® two-lever system and the new Power Shift System™ for controlling the drivetrain, along with the new crankset with Power Torque System™ bottom bracket and rear derailleur of 11s derivation, all make the Centaur™ 2011 the perfect choice for those who want the top-of-the-line 10-speed.
The ergonomic design of the Campagnolo® Ergo- Power™ controls also used for our 11s groupsets provides the most correct and secure support for the hands in all driving positions.
The Centaur™ ErgoPower™ controls feature the Power Shift System™ mechanism, which makes it possible to move the chain by three sprockets in downshifting and one in upshifting.
• Vari-cushion™ hoods: hypoallergenic, stretchy, UV protected material, with variable density: Greater comfort even after long hours on the bike, more safety
• Double curvature break lever: Faster brake response in all cycling positions and maximum safety
• Ultra-Shift™ design: Greater support area for the hand - greater safety and ease of movement of the shifter/brake levers in all conditions
• Exclusive Power Shift™ Mechanism: User friendly - 3-sprocket up shifting and 1-sprocket downshifting in a single stroke
• Carbon-fiber version with aluminium core available: Greater shock resistance - racing style
• For caliper brakes
• Double/triple crankset compatible
• Composite body
• Brake lever in carbon brake lever with aluminium core
• Ball bearings
• Power-Shift mechanism
• Ergonomic brake lever with high fulcrum
• Closer brake lever
• Brake opening control integrated with the brake lever
• Insert for large hands
• Vari-Cushion™ silicone hoods
• No-Bulge™ housing path
• Minimum friction housings
• Front derailleur micro-adjustment possibility
• Multiple shifting
• Weight: 373g
Buy Campagnolo Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.