Campagnolo EPS Athena Front Derailleur 11sp
A powerful punch in a tiny package! Boasting an optimised design and driven by the highest quality motors available today, the front derailleur moves the chain precisely in all conditions, even under strain.
The result is a derailing speed like nothing you've ever seen before, with the chain shifting up and down from one chainring to the next with truly astonishing speed and precision.
The Campagnolo EPS drivetrain is an organic set of mechanical and electronic components that work together in an integrated way to guarantee maximum performance. In particular, the EPS derailleur interacts with the mechanical crankset and enhances the elevated derailleur speed and precision made possible with X.P.S.S. technology. The 8 special upward zones and 2 downward zones for the chainrings associated to the speed and precision of the new EPS derailleur guarantee top performance.
Campagnolo EPS Athena Front Derailleur 11sp Features:
- HIGH TORQUE, HIGH DRIVE RATIO MOTORS: Campagnolo has used the world's best electric motors for this application. These units ensure effective shifting even under strain, deliver the same performance time after time and make extremely fast, precise shifts possible.
- POSITION SENSOR: with the "Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver™", the front derailleur always moves the chain automatically into the ideal position for the selected sprocket/chainring.
- FRONT DERAILLEUR BODY IN MONOLITHIC CARBON POWDER TECHNOPOLYMER: for maximum lightness and superlative stiffness.
- NEW INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL DERAILLER CAGE DESIGN, WITH ALUMINIUM CONSTRUCTION: a design optimised for the EPS™ drivetrain for maximised lightness and stiffness. Extreme derailing speed and precision even under strain.
- 100% WATERPROOF: all the components of the front derailleur are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard.
- Weight: 149g
- Bottom Pull
Campagnolo EPS Athena Front Derailleur 11sp Technologies:
- AUTO REPOSITIONING: The DTI (Digital Tech Intelligence) receives impulses from the controls through the interface that communicates with the sensor placed inside the derailleur, which indicates its position at all times. Depending on the sprocket that has been selected with the controls, the EPS re-positions the derailleur to optimise its position with respect to the chain. This allows chain crossovers that are not optimal in traditional systems. It performs 2 corrections upward and downward.
- EPS - WATERPROOF-IP 67 COMPLIANT: The Campagnolo EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards. This means that the system is able to protect its electronic components from dust and liquid infiltration. In order to achieve the IP67 classification, all the electronic components of the EPS system underwent a series of tests, which proved their ability to function perfectly under one meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
WARNING - All connection, installation, removal and adjustment operations of the EPS drivetrain must only be carried out by a Campagnolo Service Center, a Campagnolo Pro Shopor a mechanic specializing in the installation of EPS systems. Any Tampering with or incorrect or incomplete installation of any part of the EPS system will automatically void the warranty.
NOTE FOR SPECIALISED MECHANICS - Please remember that all assembly, disassembly, adjustment and maintenance procedures for the EPS drivetrain are described in the EPS technical manual, which is available in PDF format on our internet site www.campagnolo.com.
Buy Campagnolo Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.