Windproof jacket in water-repellent, breathable, stretch Thermo Textran™. 3-layer fabric with 10 my membrane guaranteed to withstand a water column of 10000 mm H2O. Brushed fleece lining to guarantee high thermal insulation.
New shaped neck to guarantee maximum comfort and improved protection from the weather.
Side inserts in high-stretch, high-performance, textured Thermo Teck®.
Spreadcoated waterproof YKK® zips with semi-blocking zip pulls.
Single back side pocket.
Silicone elastic inside hem with Campagnolo logo.
Thumb loops on sleeves for better wearability and improved protection from the air.
IQ Seen® reflex logos to guarantee visibility at 160 m.
The polyurethane strips on the sleeves and body are designed to make garments from the Campagnolo Sportswear Tech Motion line stand out for their recognisable uniqueness.
Materials: 55% PL - 20% PA - 15% PU
Winter Season: -10° > 5C°
Buy Campagnolo Skylad Windproof Jacket from Chain Reaction Cycles, the worlds largest online bicycle store.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous THE ultimate thermal jacket!!
After much consolidation of all my potential jacket purchases, I was tempted to buy this jacket partly due to the huge price discount. Okay, admittedly the price is extremely high for any jacket, but you certainly get what you pay for with this jacket. I have used it on five 20 mile trips along the seafront where at times the temperature plummeted to 4 degrees.
1) Its extremely comfortable and snug fit, with excellent protection from wind and rain.
2) The colours are great.. bright and vibrant
3) The rear pocket is HUGE, with a zip fastening. I managed to fit all my necessities such as bike pumps, puncture kit and more without any less comfort.
4) The back of the jacket is longer than the front, which means you are better protected from behind.
5) The rubber grip surrounding the bottom of the jacket keep you well insulated. It doesn't bag at the back like many other jackets!
Overall, I suppose the only minor complaint would be the grey coloured sleeves. I would have preferred white but then again that's just me being fussy!
09 April 2013