Care for detail in every component. This is why the new Campagnolo® levers for Bar End are not just simple levers! In a discipline where each second becomes decisive, the difference with the competitors is to be found in the individual detail.
Designed and tested in our wind tunnel and developed on the road with professional athletes, they are designed with the aim of following the movements of your hand and allow the best aerodynamic position even when operating them.
Athletes that run against the clock are well aware of how important perfection is. And Campagnolo® is sure to give you what you are looking for.
Features & Benefits:
• Technopolymer body: lightness and extreme resilience against collisions
• Quick-release system: it makes it easier to install and remove the wheel and allows, even during the race, to open the distance between the rim and the brake pads
• Ergonomic profile for the levers: maximum safety and adjustable braking system.
• Aerodynamic Profile: maximum aerodynamic coefficient.
• Lightweight carbon lever
• Weight: 86g
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.