The 4 Spoke wheel is the worldwide reference of monocoque carbon wheels. Created from the beginning to be a versatile wheel, it is perfect for track or road use. The profile of the rim and the shape of the spokes like a drop of water (leading edge and trailing edge) make it very aerodynamic.
Its stiffness plus its design make it responsive giving superior ride qualities as well as aerodynamic. It is entirely made out of carbon in tubular version (Corima patent).
The clincher 4 Spoke wheel benefits from the HP technology which allows a better temperature resisting and a better air pressure.
The front 4 Spoke wheel can be used for track by removing the quick release skewer and setting track bolts (ref : 400161) on each side of the axle. (Not Included)
The rear road cassette 4 Spoke wheel can also be used for track thanks to the specific preparation of the wheel and the purchase of the rear track converter (Not Included).
Corima is the first manufacturer to offer this double possibility road and track with the same wheel!
The 4 Spoke wheel is produced in two versions:
• HR Model is composed of high Resistance carbon fibres for strength, developed for road racing or time trials.
The 4 Spoke wheel does not require any particular maintenance thanks to its monocoque structure.
The 4 Spoke wheels are fitted with annular bearings, there are 2 bearings in the front hub, 2 bearings in the rear hub and 3 bearings in the cassette body.
• 790g: The indicated value is the weight of the front tubular wheel in 700C (28“) (except tubeless) without the skewer.
• Shimano, Campa, Sram: The rear Corima wheels for road are compatible with Shimano 10 speed cassette (Hyper Glide) or Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed cassette (Exa Drive) or Shimano 8/9/10 speed and Sram (Hyper Glide). The complete cassette body is interchangeable.
• Torsion Box: This technology used on some of our tubular wheels increases the rim’s stiffness for better performance.
• HPS 100% Carbon: All the Corima clincher wheels are manufactured with HPS technology. They are made entirely of carbon fibre with no metallic parts that pointlessly increase the wheel’s weight.
• HR Haute Resistance: The HR model of our 4 Spoke wheels is composed of HR carbon fibre (High Resistance), developed for road racing or triathlon.
• Magnet: The front 3 Spoke 2D wheel and the front 4 Spoke wheel are supplied with an integrated magnet in one of the spokes (indicated by a sticker) for use with most modern bicycle computers.
• Carbon 12K: The carbon’s appearance in 12K is highlighted by a more visual weave, each square weave is made of 12 000 filaments.
• HR model tubular wheel
• Front and Rear option
• Size - 700c
• 12K carbon weave
• Shimano 10-speed or Campagnolo 8/9/10-speed rear wheel options.
“When creating new wheels for our customers, we design with the following in mind: a product that is long lasting with exceptional performance and excellent value for money, lightness of the rim to provide low rotational inertia to maximise responsiveness and acceleration, sufficient stiffness and above all…. excellent aerodynamics! The combination of these criteria, gives our customers an unparalleled experience when participating in their favourite sport and a sense of confidence.” Pierre-Jean Martin, C.E.O.
At Hexcel Composites, our supplier partner for 30 years, we selected the most sophisticated carbon fabrics and resins for the industry and for the sporting sector.
Due to our experience in working with composite materials, we control all of the steps in the manufacturing process to make your product “unique”:
• 3D – CAD: The mastery of optimization on virtual models, 3D CAD design.
• Tooling: The ability to design and produce all the moulds, tools and special machines required to properly implement the manufacturing process.
• Production: All of our products are manufactured at our plant in Loriol sur Drôme (26) in France and are carried out by our qualified, skilled and attentive personnel.
• Control: The ability to design and produce all of the assemblies and machines to check the quality and characteristics of the manufactured parts and to ensure the tracking of each manufactured part.
• After Sales-Service: Corima provides after-sales service for its products and also repairs other brands’ composite products.
With Corima, you benefit from the expertise, the service and the commitment of the manufacturer. Our goal is to offer our customers exactly the same materials as those used by the professional cyclists and that’s why Corima can offer you a range of products of excellent quality and very good value for money.
With Corima you make the right choice.
At Corima, we place a great deal of importance on the aerodynamic performance of our wheels.
Over 20 years ago, we developed a high-performance composite DISC wheel. In 1993, Chris Boardman used our equipment, frame and wheels to achieve the most symbolic of records in technological terms. Since then, we have constantly innovated to maintain our lead, and this has made the Corima range of wheels the most sophisticated in the world for aerodynamics, which is so vital to the cyclist’s performance.
Our experts carry out computer simulations to constantly try and reduce drag. This research involves optimising friction pressure on the various surfaces of the wheel and tyre. We also work to improve the air flow speed and air flow separators on the wheel to obtain a wheel that requires as little power as possible to move forward and spin.
We have designed dozens of prototypes and repeatedly cross-referenced the precise results achieved by our various models on our test benches. When we then validate our best projects in the wind tunnel, we know that the hours of experience that we have accumulated and the use of the most sophisticated technologies make our wheels unique in the world.
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.