Corima Aero + Carbon Tubular Road Rear Wheel
The AERO 2D carbon wheel is the perfect combination of design and performance. This is the ideal wheel for lovers of "fine materials" looking for optimal performance and versatility.
You will enjoy the design and the finish of the carbon hubs that are built on the AERO carbon wheels. The AERO wheelset is the perfect synthesis of the four criteria that have prevailed to its manufacturing: the weight, lateral rigidity, aerodynamics and low inertia in rotation.
The rear AERO carbon wheel is built with 20 CX spokes, whose positioning in the rim was very well studied. The right side (cassette side) is built with 12 spokes crossed 3 times, a setting that has proven over the years to provide the best transmission of power from the cyclist to the driving wheel. The left side of the wheel is built with 8 spokes.
This arrangement allows for a more uniform tension across all of the spokes. This makes the wheel faster and provides excellent stiffness. It also improves the wheel’s ability to remain running "true" and increases the spokes durability. In addition, this specific spoke arrangement gives the rear wheel a very modern and technical look.
The AERO carbon wheelset will definitely change your bike and improve your performances!
Corima Aero Carbon Tubular Road Rear Wheel Features:
- The indicated value is the weight of the front tubular wheel in 700C (28") without the skewer.
- The rear CORIMA wheels for road are compatible with Shimano 10 speed cassette, Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed cassette or Shimano 9/11 speed-SRAM cassette. The complete cassette body is interchangeable.
- The carbon's appearance in 12K is highlighted by a more visual weave, each square weave is made of 12000 filaments.
- For safe and better braking, you must use the brake pads that have been specifically designed by CORIMA for use on carbon rims. Our brake pads are compatible on Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM brake shoes.
- New design of the rim's profiles to 22.6mm which increases its stiffness and minimizes the air drag for better aerodynamics.
- This technology used on some of our tubular carbon wheels increases the rim's stiffness for better performance.
- All the CORIMA clincher wheels are manufactured with HPS technology. They are made entirely of carbon fibre with no metallic parts that pointlessly increase the wheel's weight.
Corima Aero Carbon Tubular Road Rear Wheel Specifications:
- Diameter: 28" 700C
- Type of use: Road
- Carbon weave: 12K
- Type: 2D
- Width (mm: 22,6
- Profile (mm): 47
- Weight (gr)(2): 780
- Spoke count: 20
- Type of spokes: Cx
- Spoke lengths (mm)(3): 275/284
- Max.Air Pressure (4): (X4)
- Hub Reference: T70703/T70704/T70705
- For tubular rims, CORIMA recommends 23mm tubular tires and for clincher CORIMA recommends 23mm clincher tires.
- Rims weights are given as an indication. Weight without skewer
- The first length is for the opposite cassette side (radial) and the second length is for cassette side (crossed X 3).
- There is no maximum air pressure for tubular wheels except the one recommended by the manufacturer of the tubular tire you're going to set on your wheel.
Buy Corima Aero Carbon Tubular Road Rear Wheel from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.