Corratec CCT Team Ultegra Mens Road Bike
The Corratec CCT Team Ultegra
, is a bullet on the road, the CCT Team
is loaded with highlights for extreme value in its high-class race segment. One of the highlights of the Corratec CCT Team Ultegra
is the Pro Size System
, which has completely revolutionized the way that the correct frame size of a road bike is determined. Not the seat tube but the length of the top tube is the deciding factor for choosing the right frame size and finding an ideal and comfortable riding position over long distances. Pro Size System
offers five sizes from XS to XL which cover the demands of all riders, regardless of their leg length and physique. Even riders with relatively long legs and torsos obtain the perfect riding position. Another highlight is CCT
(Full Carbon Composite) which has race-like and uncompromising stiffness levels, ingenious rolling performance and shock absorption properties.
- Use: Road Race CCT Carbon Technology
- Fork: Corratec CCT Team Fork
- Frame: CCT Carbon Monocoque Technology
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 34/50t
- Cassette: 105 – 5700 – 11-28t
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra 10 Speed Grey Rear derailleur
- Shifter: Shimano Ultegra ST-6700 STI
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Glossy Grey
- Tyres: Continental RR Grand Prix Folding
- Saddle: Selle Italia XR
- Handlebar: zzyzx
- Stem: zzyzz
- Wheels: DT Swiss R1900
- Pro Size System - Smaller frame triangles increase stability and stiffness of the frame. The bike is more agile and accelerates faster. The Pro Size System frame proves to be smaller, stiffer and lighter. An ideal combination for road bike frame construction.
- CCT (Full Carbon Composite) has race-like and uncompromising stiffness levels, ingenious rolling performance and shock absorption properties
Buy Corratec CCT Team Ultegra Road Bike from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.