• Bike was on display in our warehouse showroom
• Item is new ,unused and in excellent condition
• Shows minor superficial scratch to non drive side fork lower
• Fully inspected prior to sale
*** Please note brakes are setup to European specification ***
Corratec X Vert SE
Special Edition X Vert designed exclusively for Chain Reaction Cycles! This extremely stiff and light beauty is ideal for XC and marathon use. It boasts an oversized 1.5" headtube for maximized stiffness, durability, impressive handling and highest accelerating performance. The SRAM spec allows for competent braking and shifting, whilst the LPC technology allows for more chain clearance and smooth pedalling efficiency. Like all of the X-Vert range it delivers exceptional functionality and is a universal bike built to exceed expectations.
• Use: Marathon, Cross Country Race.
• Frame: X Vert Special Edition, Extreme Stiff Cross Country and Race Hardtail, Oversize Headtube, Low Profile Chainstay, Ultralight Tubing, Powershape Technology, Alloy 7005, Triple Butted.
• Fork: Recon Silver 2013. Solo Air. Remote. 100 mm. Alloy steerer.
• Crankset: SRAM X7 44/33/24.
• Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9.
• Front Derailleur: SRAM X7.
• Shifter: SRAM X7.
• Cassette: SRAM PG1030 11-36. 10 Speed.
• Chain: SRAM PC1031.
• Brakes: Avid Elixir 3. 180/160.
• Wheelset: ZZYZX Cross Attack 3.0 32 hole. High quality sealed bearings. DT Champion black spokes.
• Tyres: Continental X King 2.2.
• Saddle: Corratec 2012 MTB White/Blue.
• Seatpost: ZZYZX 6005/Forged Twin bolt Seat post. 31.6 x 35.0.
• Handlebar: ZZYZX MTB 3/4 rise 660 mm, 6 Series Tape.
• Grip: Kraton grip black.
• Stem: ZZYZX 31.8 Stem, 3D Forge, 6 Series.
• LPC (Low Profile Chainstay) - Almost a Corratec standard, the lowered chain stay provides additional distance between the chain and the chain stay thus reducing the risk of chain breakage. It allows for a triple crank even on a road bike without risk of damage to the frame.
• 1.5" Headtube - Lays the foundation for thick and rugged tubes, razor sharp steering characteristics and an overall lightweight All- Mountain frame.