Cube Analog 29" Hardtail Mountain Bike
Keen riders will find the Analog's high quality aluminium frame, balanced handling and responsiveness perfect for both trail fun and longer rides. Ergonomically tailored to offer an exciting, dynamic ride - and at a great price!
Cube use their own Mechanical Forming process on the top and down tubes of the 6061 aluminium frame, which means it's both light and strong. Integrated disc mounts are part of the disc-specific design, while careful cable routing and a durable paint finish mean it'll keep its good looks for ages. CUBE Agile Ride Geometry lends the Analog ample manoeuvrability, playfulness and comfort - regardless of how you ride it.
A high quality 3x9 Shimano gear system is the perfect setup for all-round use. A mix of components from the new Deore and Acera groups guarantees the best gear shifting experience. Hydraulic Shimano BR-M355 disc brakes - with 160mm rotors - provide reliable braking, even when wet. The superb Suntour XCR 32 RL suspension fork with 100mm travel spoils the rider with top-notch performance. With their 2.25 inch profile, Schwalbe's Smart Sam tyres improve ride comfort and increase traction. High quality aluminium CUBE Performance finishing kit, with a performance-orientated but comfortable CUBE Active 1.1 saddle, round off this great bike.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Forks: SR Suntour XCR32 Coil RL-R, 100mm
- Chainset: Shimano Acera FC-M3000, 40x30x22T, 175mm
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Acera SL-M3000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio FD-M4000, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG53
- Rims: CUBE SX24
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25"
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-M355, Hydr. Disc Brake 160
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M355, Hydr. Disc Brake 160
- Handlebars: Level 9 Riser Bar, 660mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Level 9, 31.8mm
- Saddle: CUBE Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Level 9 Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Advanced Mechanical Forming: With their Advanced Mechanical Forming technology Cube can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable the manufacture of lighter and also stiffer aluminium frames.
- Agile Ride Geometry: Cube ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in their series of big wheel bikes. Three important details resulted. Increased fork offsets allows for the same trail as Cube's 26in bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. A patented construction to mount the front derailleur gives more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least the BB height remains the same as on their 26in bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Aluminium Lite: 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant, high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand: The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Frame Safe System: To protect their high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing: Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.