Cube Curve Allroad Ladies City Bike
Urban mobility and freedom rolled into one: whether it's a business meeting that's overrun or a weekend ride that takes you further than expected, the Curve Allroad takes it all in its stride.
Commuting to work becomes a pleasure - and when you have to ride home late, the integrated lighting system will keep you safe and on the right side of the law. But don't let its practicality fool you - the Curve Allroad still oozes cutting edge cool.
The Curve Allroad's frame is state-of-the-art. The double butted tubeset blends light weight with efficient stiffness. The multi-functional dropouts make it easy to attach a luggage rack. And the cables are all routed internally, protecting them from dirt to reduce the need for maintenance and adding to the bike's clean looks. If the worst happens, the derailleur hanger is also easy to replace.
For the Curve Allroad they selected a Shimano 24 speed drivetrain, controlled by ergonomic Rapidfire Plus shifters. Rough surfaces are no problem, thanks to the Suntour NEX HLO suspension fork's comfort-enhancing smooth ride and optional lockout. Tektro's HD-M290 hydraulic disc brake system supplies precise, powerful stopping power irrespective of the weather. The silent and maintenance-free hub dynamo produces energy in any weather for the Busch & Müller light system, including a bright red LED at the rear to keep you safe in traffic. And the built-in mudguards will always keep the road spray off your work clothes.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
- Forks: SR Suntour NEX HLO
- Chainset: Shimano Tourney FC-T801, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: BB-UN100
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Altus SL-M310, Rapidfire-Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TX800, Topswing, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera RD-M360, 8-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Rims: CUBE SX24
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D32, Hub Dynamo, QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M475
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44x622
- Front Brake: Tektro HD-M290, Hydr. Disc Brake 160
- Rear Brake: Tektro HD-M290, Hydr. Disc Brake 160
- Handlebars: Level 9 Riser, 660mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Level 9, 31.8mm
- Saddle: CUBE Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Level 9 Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Pedals: CUBE PP Trekking
- Front Light: Busch&Müller Lyt 1781
- Backlight: Busch&Müller Sekula Plus
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguard: SKS Stingray
- Advanced Mechanical Forming: With their Advanced Mechanical Forming technology Cube can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable the manufacture of lighter and also stiffer aluminium frames.
- Aluminium Superlight: Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Cube's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand: The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Frame Safe System: To protect their high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing: Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.