Cube Curve Ladies City Bike
The Curve is the ideal introduction to the world of freedom on two wheels. It's the perfect Country Lite Series bike for exploring urban areas or even further afield.
With a high quality frame featuring details you wouldn't normally see in this category plus powerful V-brakes, 24 gears and a comfortable Suntour suspension fork, this is a reliable and safe ride companion in any situation.
There's a good reason the Curve is lighter than other similar models. It's down to the light, double butted tubes that make up the aluminium frame - including the complex design of the down tube and top tube - plus the 3D forged, multi-functional dropouts with integrated Easy Mount kickstand. As with all their bikes, the CUBE Curve has comfortably passed every EU and in-house stress test they could throw at it.
A good CLS needs reliable components. A reliable Shimano Tourney 3x8 groupset, plush Suntour suspension fork and powerful V-brakes make this bike perfect for town or country cycling. Low rolling resistance and excellent grip, even off-road, are the hallmarks of the CX Comp tyres. High quality finishing components from the CUBE Level 9 series are light and durable.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
- Forks: SR Suntour
- Chainset: Shimano Tourney FC-T801, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: BB-UN100
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano STI Tourney ST-TX800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TX800, Topswing, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Rims: CUBE SX24
- Front Hub: Shimano Altus HB-RM40
- Rear Hub: Shimano Altus FH-RM30
- Tyres: Schwalbe CX Comp, Active, 40x622
- Front Brake: Tektro 857AL V-Brake
- Rear Brake: Tektro 857AL V-Brake
- Handlebars: Level 9 Riser, 660mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Level 9, 31.8mm
- Saddle: CUBE Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Level 9, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Advanced Mechanical Forming: With their Advanced Mechanical Forming technology Cube can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable the manufacture of lighter and also stiffer aluminium frames.
- Aluminium Superlight: Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Cube's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand: The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Frame Safe System: To protect their high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing: Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.