Cube Curve Pro Ladies City Bike
The Curve Pro is proof that a reliable and robust Country Lite Series bike can also be fun to ride - and the hydraulic disc brakes are a real highlight. It's the perfect bike for weekend and fitness cyclists - and, of course, for anyone who wants to rediscover cycling.
With its elaborate attention to detail, the Curve Pro's aluminium frame is one of the best quality frames in its class. The double butted tubeset saves weight whilst also ensuring that steering is very precise. The multi-functional 3D forged dropouts are designed to make attaching mudguards, luggage racks and our own Easy Mount kickstand simple and quick. Cables are routed inside the frame to protect them from dirt and water ingress - a practical feature that also gives the frame a sleek look.
Curve Pro has a 24 speed drivetrain from Shimano which, along with the Rapidfire Plus gear levers, ensures long term smooth, precise gear changes. The SR Suntour NEX HLO suspension fork - with lockout - adds comfort and safety on rough surfaces. The Tektro HD-M290 disc brake is another highlight, providing superb stopping power and reliability irrespective of the weather. Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres roll easily and grip hard in a wide range of conditions.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
- Forks: SR Suntour NEX HLO
- Chainset: Shimano Altus FC-M311, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: BB-UN100
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Altus SL-M310, Rapidfire-Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M191, Topswing, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera RD-M360, 8-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Rims: CUBE SX24
- Front Hub: CUBE K68R
- Rear Hub: CUBE K68F
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44x622
- Front Brake: Tektro HD-M290, Hydr. Disc Brake 160
- Rear Brake: Tektro HD-M290, Hydr. Disc Brake 160
- Handlebars: Level 9 Riser, 660mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Level 9, 31.8mm
- Saddle: CUBE Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Level 9, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Advanced Mechanical Forming: With their Advanced Mechanical Forming technology Cube can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable the manufacture of lighter and also stiffer aluminium frames.
- Aluminium Superlight: Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Cube's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand: The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Frame Safe System: To protect their high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing: Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.