STATUS: EX DISPLAY
• Previously a display model in our retail showroom
• New and unused
• Very small paint chip on bottom of head tube and light scratch on left brake lever
• Very good condition and fully inspected prior to sale
Cube LTD 29 Hardtail Bike
A balanced, sporty bike for tours combining lively performance and the comfortable qualities of 29in wheels and a distinctive completely CUBE branded cockpit. The ARG geometry combines the excellent riding performance of a 29in bike with the usual agility of a 26in MTB. The cross-ovalized down tube is manufactured using Cube's Advanced Mechanical forming process, designed for high durability. The double butted Aluminium Lite 6061 frame is specially designed for disc brakes – the cold forged brake mount and seat stay brace deliver high rigidity and good heat dissipation. The frame also has particularly stiff 3D dropouts and exceeds new EU standards - tested to Velotech DIN Plus. Featuring Rock Shox Reba RL Air suspension fork with rebound damping, remote-lockout, PopLoc and 100mm of travel, reliable Shimano 3x10 components and Shimano BR-M395 disc brakes for stopping power in all weather conditions. The Selle Italia X1 saddle is comfortable even on longer rides.
• Frame: Alu Superlite 6061 AMF 29er, ARG-Geometry, double butted, disc only
• Fork: Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Air 29er, 100mm, Poploc
• Headset: FSA No.10 semi-integrated, 1 1/8"
• Stem: Easton EA30 Oversized, handelbar clamp 31.8mm, 8°
• Handlebar:RFR Flat Race Bar, 31,8x720 mm, 9°
• Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
• Rear derailleur: Shimano XT, RD-M781-SGSL, Shadow 10-speed
• Front derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M671-D, direct mount, Down Swing
• Shifter: Shimano Deore SL-M591, Rapidfire-Plus, 10-speed
• Brakes: Shimano BR-M395 hydr. disc brake (180/160mm)
• Crankset: Shimano FC-M522, 42x32x24T, 175 mm, 3x10 speed, bottom bracket BB-ES25 113mm
• Rims: RFR ZX24 29er
• Front hub: Shimano SLX HB-M675 Centerlock Disc
• Rear hub: Shimano SLX FH-M675 Centerlock Disc
• Tyres: Schwalbe Rapid Rob 2.25
• Pedals: Alu PD-971
• Saddle: Selle Italia X1
• Seatpost: Easton EA30 30.9*400mm
• Seatclamp: RFR Varioclose 34.9mm
• Weight: 13.15 kg
• Anodised Surface: The colour of Cube's aluminium frames with eloxal finish is achieved by anodising, a chemical surface treatment process. This treatment hardens the surface, making the aluminium 1000 times more scratch-resistant than before.
• Aluminium Superlight: Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and non-shearing. Cube's superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tube-sets with a high level of stiffness.
• ARG: Agile Ride Geometry -Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let Cube achieve the same trail as their 26” bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly chain stays are shortened without compromising the seat angle. Cube invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to allow for more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least BB remains the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er.
• Frame Safe System: To protect their high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as is usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.More information on returns
Green - Orange