Cube Nature Ladies City Bike
The CUBE Nature is super reliable, yet athletically oriented cross bike with well balanced ride characteristics and a suspension fork with lock out for comfort when needed and a direct ride when going uphill.
The tough frame, in combination with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and a 27-speed drive train, does well in touring, leisure and fitness riding.
The Nature frame has received a thorough facelift, with its double butted aluminium tube set Cube made it lighter, without sacrificing any durability (CUBE Testing Standards certified). The slender 27.2mm seatpost adds some extra comfort. Cable routing inside the down tube keeps the shifting smooth and crisp while also creating a very clean look. Cube are particularly proud of their multi functional 3D forged dropouts, which can easily have a CUBE Kickstand, fenders or a rear carrier mounted if desired.
With these components you can do almost everything. The 27-speed Shimano drivetrain, mixed from Alivio and Deore groups, features an XT rear derailleur and Rapidfire Plus shifters - all working together for very good shifting performance and great versatility. The Shimano BR-M355 hydraulic disc brakes guarantee super reliable stopping power under all circumstances. Thanks to the CUBE Performance cockpit the ride is very ergonomic and precise on bike paths of all sorts - from smooth tarmac to pot-holed gravel roads.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
- Forks: SR Suntour NEX HLO
- Chainset: Shimano Acera FC-M391, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: BB-UN26
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Alivio SL-M4000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M590, Top Swing, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M772, Shadow, 9-Speed
- Cassette:Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34
- Chain: KMC X9
- Rims: CUBE SX, Disc
- Front Hub:Shimano HB-RM33
- Rear Hub:Shimano FH-RM33
- Tyres:Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active 44x622
- Front Brake:Shimano BR-M355, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
- Rear Brake:Shimano BR-M355, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
- Handlebars:CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 660mm CUBE Performance Grips
- Headset: CUBE No. 10 semi-integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Viper
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: RFR Varioclose 31.8mm
- Pedals: CUBE Aluminium MTB
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Integrated Cable Routing: Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Aluminium Superlight: Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Cube's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming: With their Advanced Mechanical Forming technology Cube can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable the manufacture of lighter and also stiffer aluminium frames.
- Easy Mount Kickstand: The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.