Cube SL Road Pro Ladies City Bike
Cube's SL Road Pro is an athletic bike for high demands. That's why it comes with disc brakes - more all-weather braking power simply translates into more reliability and more safety on the road. For flat-out speed and decent reserves for the steep uphills, it comes with an 18-speed drivetrain.
The centrepiece of the SL Road Pro is the light aluminium frame. It's built from double butted tubes for low weight and maximum stiffness, so that every bit of pedalling energy is converted straight into forward momentum. In aesthetic and technical harmony with the frame, there's the light aluminium rigid fork with a tapered steerer tube. All cables and housing on the SL Road Pro run internally within the down tube, making the bike look even more dynamic, while also improving the long term shifting performance. Of course the frame is certified according to Cube's own rigorous Testing Standards.
For the SL Road Pro they've dug deep into the Shimano treasure chest. The wheels spin smoothly on Shimano Deore hubs, and all shifting and drivetrain duties are handled by Shimano´s Sora groupset. They didn't make any compromises in the braking department either - if you want to be fast you need to be able to control your speed. For that the SL Road Pro comes with a Shimano BR-M355 hydraulic disc brake system.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Crossroad Double Butted
- Forks: Aluminium Rigid Fork Taper
- Chainset: Shimano Sora FC-3550, Hollowtech II, 50x34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB Integrated
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Sora SL-3500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-3500BM, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-3500GS, 9-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG300, 11-32
- Chain: KMC X9
- Rims: CUBE ZX24
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M615
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M615
- Tyres: Schwalbe Kojak Active, 35x622
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-M355, Hydr. Disc Brake 160
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M355, Hydr. Disc Brake 160
- Handlebars: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- Grips: CUBE Natural Fit Race
- Headset: CUBE Z-t ECO, top zero-stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), bottom integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance, 31.8mm
- Saddle: CUBE Active 1.1
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: RFR Close 31.8mm
- Pedals: CUBE Aluminium MTB
- Advanced Mechanical Forming: With their Advanced Mechanical Forming technology Cube can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable the manufacture of lighter and also stiffer aluminium frames.
- Aluminium Superlight: Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Cube's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Integrated Cable Routing: Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.