Cube Touring SL Easy Entry City Bike
The Touring SL has the right formula for long tours and the rigours of daily use. With a 30 speed drive train, hydraulic disc brakes, top LED lighting and Cube Performance cockpit it meets the highest expectations. This is a bike for riders seeking new challenges, at home or on far continents.
Just like the other Touring bikes, the SL also gets an update to a light, double butted aluminium tube set - either in a dynamic trapeze or the Easy Entry version which features an oversized hydroformed down tube. All versions have exceptional stiffness and superior, stable ride. Internally routed cables create a very clean appearance and keep the shifting cables clean. Efficient Comfort Geometry ensures a comfortable riding position and optimum pedalling efficiency. The very stiff 3D forged dropouts integrated IS disc mounts and fittings for Cube's ingenious Easy Mount Kickstand.
The Shimano Deore XT rear derailleur with a full 30 gears provides an extremely wide gear range for all terrain. The Shimano BR-M355 hydraulic disc brakes stop the rider and bike reliably - whatever the weather and even when heavily loaded with gear. The CUBE Performance cockpit ensures great control for a long distance touring trip or simply a ride to the supermarket. SKS fenders keep the rider clean when the weather forecast was wrong once again, keeping up the riding fun even then.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted
- Forks: SR Suntour NEX HLO
- Chainset: Shimano FC-T521, 48x36x26T, Octalink, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: BB-ES25
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire-Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-T611, Down Swing, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-T780, 10-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG62, 11-34
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54
- Rims: CUBE SX, Disc
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-RM33, QR
- Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer Active, 40-622
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-M355, Hydr. Disc Brake 160
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M355, Hydr. Disc Brake 160
- Handlebars: CUBE Comfort Shape Bar, 31.8mm
- Grips: CUBE Natural Fit Comfort
- Headset: CUBE No. 10 semi-integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Freccia
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seatclamp: RFR Close 34.9mm
- Pedals: Trekking Gummiert
- Front Light: Busch&Müller LYT 1781 Senso
- Backlight: Busch&Müller Toplight View Plus
- Kickstand: Cube stand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards: SKS Black Shiny
- Bell: Humpert
- Carrier: Standwell Bag Carrier
- Advanced Mechanical Forming: With their Advanced Mechanical Forming technology Cube can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable the manufacture of lighter and also stiffer aluminium frames.
- Aluminium Superlight: Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Cube's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Integrated Cable Routing: Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry: With Cube's specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.