STATUS: EX DISPLAY
Big savings – New winter training packages, all you need to train indoors. Kit consists of: Trainer, Riser Block, Training mat, Bike thong and Race Day DVD.
SuperMagneto Pro combines versatility with an authentic road-like feel.
Between seasons, use our SuperMagneto Pro to get in great shape - and stay that way. It offers the most versatility of our trainers. You can adjust the resistance curves to fit a conditioned rider or a less physically fit rider. Or modify the curves to fit a big or small rider. And if you plan to share a trainer with another rider, the SuperMagneto Pro is the right choice.
Choose a resistance curve and start riding. Tailor your workout with the SuperMagneto Pro Trainer. It offers four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain. No matter how modest or ambitious your goals, this versatile trainer can help you reach them.
• Easy Setting - Warm up before you ride hard.
• Road Setting - Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
• Interval Setting - Step up to a more intense workout.
• Mountain Setting - Take on the trainer's most challenging ride.
Each setting allows the unit's four rare earth magnets to move to a different controlled working diameter as centrifugal force pushes them away from the center. The farther away the magnet is from center, the higher the resistance. Spring-loaded magnets create a more desirable progressive resistance power curve.
Because we designed the flywheel with more material on the outer surface, the SuperMagneto Pro delivers a smoother ride and more road-like feel. Precision-balanced fly wheels add to the realism.
Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, we've refined our trainers to reflect everything we've learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
• Pre-Assembled - Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
• Unsurpassed Stability And Durability - Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
• Quick-Lock Cam Lever - Quickly and easily install and remove your bike with a simple 90 degree turn of the handle.
• Handy Single-Leg Levelling Adjustment - Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
• Convenient Skewer Clamp - Center your bike from just one side and hold it securely. *Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
• Big Wheels - Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket.
• Race Day Dvd - One of the finest training DVD's available from leading coach and former USPS team member Robbie Ventura.
For a stable, worry-free ride in any rear-mounted trainer.
• Unique 3-level design lets you select the level of difficulty.
• Stack two blocks to simulate climbing workouts.
• Injection-molded construction is virtually indestructible.
• Use 2 blocks for 12 different adjustment levels. Patents issued and pending.
Protects your floor from sweat and bike grime.
• Keeps your trainer from “walking” during intense workouts.
• Durable construction absorbs vibration and noise.
Keeps corrosive sweat from reaching your frame.
• Includes a convenient removable accessories pouch.
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.More information on returns