Deity Components Vendetta 3.0 CranksetOur goal with the Vendetta 3.0 arms was to create a lightweight contender, but a primary concern in its development was to increase the strength Via 4 working prototypes, numerous molds and utilizing our new innovative material preparation for welding. We spent two years testing our designs with a focus of not settling for anything but the best. By incorporating our reinforced wrap around spline boss we have been able to increase the weld surface and overall strength at the highest stress area, but it is our new 3D laser cutting process that truly separates our manufacturing process from the rest. By 3D laser cutting the tubing in preparation for the welding we are able to increase the material thickness at the weld junctions by allowing the 3D laser to accurately maximize as much material as possible. This has allowed for a much stronger weld and increased the overall strength of the Vendetta 3.0 crank arms by 50%.
Prior generations of the Vendetta Crankset featured self extracting crankbolts that when installed correctly worked great. Nevertheless, the complexity of the design and the numerous parts could lead to removal and installation errors to simplify the process we have moved away from the self extracting crankbolts and have incorporated a threaded boss that will now accept any standard crank puller. By using a standard crank puller, now any shop can remove the Vendetta 3.0 with ease the reduction of error due to initial installation, will keep you out riding and not working on your
cranks. Also featuring our hollow black flush mount crank bolts to keep a clean look to the kit, the system saves weight and allows for ease of servicing, adjustment, and removal.
• Re-designed for 2010 to simplify installing and increase compatibility
• Now featuring the industry standard 48T splined system
• All new reinforced spine boss on the front of the arms
• The double butted 4130
cromo box cut tubing
• Featuring our all new 3D laser cutting process at all weld junctions
• Compatible with any standard crank puller to simplify crank removable
• Comes with flush mount crank bolts, 4mm chainline spacer, sprocket boss bolt and installation and removal tool
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Weight: 629 grams (arm and bolts)
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.