DT Swiss RR 1850 Front Wheel
Road Race: RR Speed is a road rider’s motivation. The components in the RR range are built for an efficient transmission of power.
The stiffness weight and aerodynamics aspect of each wheel component has been optimized – depending on the application.
• Stiff and aerodynamic wheelset
• Swiss made
• SBWT welded rims with wear control
• High end hubs with high precision cartridge bearings and star ratchet drive system
• Quick release: This is the typical wheel mounting system that was develop in 1922 by Tullio Campagnolo for road bicycles, and has been the standard since then for the road and mountain bikes.
• DT Swiss Ratchet System: The patented freehub system which utilizes precise star ratchets, guarantees an extremely high load capacity and reliability. The ‘no tool concept’ of this system allows for easy routine maintenance.
• No Tool – No special tools needed for routine maintenance.
• Sleeve joint
- A precise sleeve connects the profile. This guarantees optimal stabilization in all directions. This is the best alternative to SBWT welded rims
• SBWT Welded – (strength boost welding technology) First two small blocks (sleeves) are pressed in both ends of the rim to stabilize the profile during welding process. During the welding process the two ends move towards each other to achieve a solid joint. Then the seam gets CNC machined. This process guarantees the best rim joint.
• DT Swiss wear control: DT Swiss rims for rim brake feature wear control indicators on the sidewalls. They show the extend of rim wear. The DT Swiss wear control EN standard compliant
• Bladed – These spokes have a flat (bladed) middle section for better aerodynamics. As in our butted spokes, the cold-forging process is used for optimization of its mechanical properties.
• Pro lock
Buy DT Swiss Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.