• Forks seals replaced and forks serviced at the official UK DT Swiss service centre
• Forks have had very little use and are in excellent condition throughout
• Stanchions are in excellent condition
• Steerer length 175mm & star nut fitted
*** Includes lockout remote kit and cable ***
DT Swiss XMM 100 Twin shot 29er Forks - 15mm iRWS 2012
Boost your speed in a marathon or on super technical alpine trails? Not a problem for the XMM with options like the tapered carbon crown unit or the high performance Twin Shot damping system.
Tension Box - The two piece, hollow construction of the arch creates a very light and stiff magnesium lower.
Auto Balancing Spring - High performance air spring system. Positive and negative air chambers. One valve adjusts both chambers.
DT Swiss XMM 100 Twin Shot 29er Forks - 15mm iRWS Specifications:
• Spring System: Auto balancing spring system (ABS), air
• Damping System: Twin shot damping, oil
• Drop Out: 15mm thru axle
• Steer Tube: Tapered
• Crown: Forged aluminium, CNC machined, painted
• Stranchon Tube: 32 mm, aluminium, black anodized
• Outerleg Unit:Torsion Box magnesium
• Adjustments: Mode select (Open, Climb, Lockout), rebound, compression
• Disc Mount: PM 6" max. 210 mm
• Ride Height: Ride Height: 515 mm
• Fork Offset: 40 mm
• Hand assembled in Biel, Switzerland
• Weight: 1640 grams
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.