STATUS: EX DEMO
• Previously fitted to a demo bike used at a charity event
• Superficial signs of use and fitting as expected
• Cosmetic paint chips and scratches to lower legs around decals and damage to cable guide
• Good condition and fully inspected prior to sale
***Comes with Steerer cut to 200mm with star nut fitted but does NOT include remote lock out***
DT Swiss XRM 100 SS Forks - 9mm
All the performance of the carbon level 100 mm fork in a strong tough magnesium lowered package. The XRM fork is perfect for the XC rider looking for high performance in Single Shot damping technology. The XRM 100 fork will meet all your XC riding needs for anything the trail will throw at you. DT Swiss XRM 100 SS Forks - 9mm
• Weight: 1570g.
• Travel: 100 mm.
• Dropout: 9 mm.
• Material lowers: Torsion box magnesium.
• Spring system: ABS.
• Damping system: Single shot.
• Remote: NOT INCLUDED.
• Crown: Aluminium black painted.
• Steerer: 1.1/8" - 1.5" tapered, 200mm
• Steerer expander: No.
• Ride height /- 3 mm: 475.
• Fork offset: 40 mm.
• Tyre diameter max: 690 mm.
• Max. diameter at tyre width: 670 mm.
• Max tyre width: 65 mm.
• Max. recommended rider weight:110 kg.
• Brake mount: PM6" max. 210 mm. DT Swiss XRM 100 SS Forks - 9mm Technologies:
Single Shot: DT Swiss’s all round damping system. The damping unit is placed in the upper right stanchion, allowing for ideal cooling of the damping oil as well as keeping all dials within reach of the rider. For best performance, damping and lubrication oils work completely independent. Features; Open mode – full travel is used. Lockout – for starts, sprints and tarmac, 100% locked with a blow-off. • ABS: Auto Balancing Spring – a high performance air spring system. Both the positive and negative air chamber are set up to the rider weight via a single valve • Torsion box: The two piece, hollow construction of the arch creates a very light and stiff magnesium lower.