Sophisticated and expressive styles that are ready for the urban runway. The unique personalities of our Fashion Cruisers are fully integrated throughout the entire bike—from the frame, fenders and chainguards to the carefully crafted saddles and matching grips, right down to the rims and tires. And after seventeen years of refinement to their frame geometry, these beauties ride as great as they look, setting a new standard for the modern cruiser.
• Full fender graphics
• Ding Dong Bell
• Frame: Boomerang Hi-Ten Steel
• Fork: Steel Unicrown
• Headset: 1” Steel Threaded
• Bottom bracket: 9-PC Loose Ball
• Rims: Painted Alloy
• Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless/Brass Nipples
• Front hub: Alloy 36h
• Rear hub: Shimano 3-Speed Internal 36h
• Tires: Blossom Trail 26” x 2.125”
• Crankset: Classic Steel OPC
• Pedals: Electra Retro
• Shifters: Shimano NexusTwist
• Derailleur: Shimano Nexus 3-speed Internal
• Brake: Shimano Coaster
• Cassette / rear cog: 22T
• Chain: KMC 410
• Levers: N/A
• Saddle: Comfort with Matching Design w/DBL Springs
• Seatpost: Classic Steel Pillar
• Handlebar: Electra Cafe
• Stem: Alloy Classic
• Grips: Electra Cream Design
• Cruiser :
The original 1950s cruisers were designed for children. The frames feel small and the pedal position seems too far back in relation to upper body. Rider tends to lean forward, resulting in an unnatural and cramped feeling ride.
Extended frames and relaxed angles provide extra breathing room for a wider range of riders. Moving the pedals forward ensures a balanced upright riding position, proper leg extension and maximum comfort for many miles.
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.