Exposure Joystick Front Light Mk7
The Joystick is an Exposure classic. Now in its seventh year the Joystick has been in the Exposure range from the beginning.
Small and compact the Joystick is ideally used as a helmet light, although its versatile enough to be used on the handlebars, as a hand held torch or even as a head mounted running light.
The output has been raised by almost 25% and the addition of OMS makes this the brightest most comprehensive Joystick ever.
The 2013 Joystick benefits from the new Optimum Mode Selector technology. OMS, Optimised Mode Selector is a new feature for 2013 and allows you to easily select from a concise number of programs to provide the optimum lighting for your ride. OMS programs enable you to obtain the lights full potential and optimise the output whether it’s a two hour trail burn or a week’s commuting.
Front Light Features:
- Weight: 87g
- Output: 400 lumens
- Power: 2900mAh Lithium Ion battery
- Burn time: 2 - 36hrs (depending on OMS selection)
- Emitter: 1 Cree XPG R5 LED.
- Cable Free Design (CFD): A primary feature unique to Exposure Lights removes the hassle of cables and straps. Utilising the critically acclaimed Exposure Lights Helmet Mount.
- Function button: 3 colour Mode and Fuel Gauge indicator that doubles as the OMS display.
- Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM): Patented technology that combats the loss in efficiency of LEDs at elevated temperatures, maintaining optimum output keeping you shining ‘Brighter for Longer’.
- Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT): Patented technology that enables a wide range of accessories to be used; Additional rear lights, back-up power supplies, remote switches and even charging other USB devices direct from your light.
- Collimated Lens Technology: Exposure Lights use these high-tech resin lenses which have been extensively researched. These lenses are specifically designed to maximise light collection from the LEDs and efficiently produce an optimum beam pattern for cycling ensuring no light is wasted.
- Weatherproof Body: CNC machined aerospace grade aluminium body with efficient heat transfer design. Fully manufactured in the UK.
Gold plated charge port: The charge port is gold plated for corrosion resistance, more efficient conductivity and it is sealed to a greater level adding protection to you light.
- Storm Cap: The Smart Port in protected by a silicone cover to stop muddy gloves pushing dirt into the port.
- Includes: Helmet mount and Smart Charger, options also include Head Band and Handlebar mount.
German Customers Please Note:
Wichtiger Hinweis: Dieses Produkt darf in Deutschland nicht an Fahrzeugen im Sinne der Straßenverkehrszulassungsordnung verwendet werden.
Important notice: In Germany, this product may not be used on vehicles in the meaning of the Road Traffic Admission Ordinance.
Buy Exposure Front Lights from Chain Reaction Cycles, the worlds largest online bicycle store.