Exposure Mk1 Sirius Front Light
New to the 2013 range is the Sirius.
The Sirius is aimed at the commuter and offers proven Exposure technology including Cable Free Design, Intelligent Thermal Management and Fuel Gauge Indicator at an affordable price point.
With an output of 360 lumens the Sirius gives more than enough light to navigate the darkest city streets, whilst the pulsing mode gives maximum visibility during daylight hours.
Supplied with the all new Sirius handlebar mount, it’s designed to be quick and easy to attach and remove so it can be taken with you when you aren’t with your bike.
Front Light Features:
- Weight: 84g
- Output: 360 lumens
- Power: 2600mAh Lithium Ion battery
- Burn time: 2h High, 4Medium, 6h Low
- Emitter: 1 Cree XPG R5 LED.
- Cable Free Design (CFD): A primary feature unique to Exposure Lights removes the hassle of cables and straps while utilising the range of brackets available.
- Function button: 3 colour Mode and Fuel Gauge indicator.
Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM): Patented technology that combats the loss in efficiency of LEDs at elevated temperatures, maintaining optimum output keeping you shining ‘Brighter for Longer’.
- Smart Port Technology (SPT ): Patented technology that enables a wide range of accessories to be used; Additional rear lights, back-up power supplies, remote switches and even charging other USB devices direct from your light.
- Collimated Lens Technology: Exposure Lights use these high-tech resin lenses which have been extensively researched. These lenses are specifically designed to maximise light collection from the LEDs and efficiently produce an optimum beam pattern for cycling ensuring no light is wasted.
- Weatherproof Body: CNC machined aerospace grade aluminium body with efficient heat transfer design. Fully manufactured in the UK.
Gold plated charge port: The charge port is gold plated for corrosion resistance, more efficient conductivity and it is sealed to a greater level adding protection to you light.
- Storm Cap: The Smart Port in protected by a silicone cover to stop muddy gloves pushing dirt into the port.
German Customers Please Note:
Wichtiger Hinweis: Dieses Produkt darf in Deutschland nicht an Fahrzeugen im Sinne der Straßenverkehrszulassungsordnung verwendet werden.
Important notice: In Germany, this product may not be used on vehicles in the meaning of the Road Traffic Admission Ordinance.
Buy Exposure Front Lights from Chain Reaction Cycles, the worlds largest online bicycle store.