We know today's riding style is different from the days of old. Hitting your neighbors make shift ramp make from a couple of pieces of plywood and some old bricks just won't cut it now-a-days. We know that our FireEye frames are going to be put through all kinds of abuse so we design them prepared for it.
With the Bloodshot's beefier toptube and its oversized 42.5mm (~1.75") diameter downtube tubing and the same styling and proven geometry as our FireSky and Spitfire frames, who wouldn't like one of these steel masterpieces?
Designed for strength from head-to-toe, from the reinforcing FireEye signature gussets at the custom machined headtube and to the bottom bracket down tube junction gussets, takes the guess work out of what this frame can take. Bring it on! Other features like the American BMX bottom bracket, welded rotor/gyro-tab, and 6mm thick x 12mm dropouts shouldn't be overlooked. The Bloodshot's one tough cookie (just not as sweet).
• Material: 4130 cromoly
• Frame size: 13", 15"
• Seat clamp size: 29.8mm
• Front derailleur seat tube size: 28.6mm for top cable routing
• Frame colors: black / white / grey
• Paint: powder-coated
• Tire size: 24" (disc brake compatible)
• 26" (cantilever and disc brake compatible)
• Dropouts: 12mm x 135mm
• Disc brake compatible: international standard disc brake mount
• Hanger type: horizontal (ASP compatible)
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.