Forme Longcliffe 1 Road Bike 2013
The longcliffe 1.0 features a higher quality campagnolo veloce groupset rarely found on bicycles of this price point for smooth and accurate shifting, a 4za stratos factory built sealed bearing wheelset and a smooth welded al7005 kinesis triple butted frame with a tapered steerer for responsive acceleration and steering precision.
The longcliffe series offers race performance and the perfect basis for training, fitness and commuting with comfort at the forefront of our minds. with slightly shorter top tubes and longer head tubes the longcliffe range is ideal for any endurance ride.
Aluminium is considered the most versatile of materials for a cyclist however this is only applicable if the appropriate geometry and material is applied, not to mention the best available equipment ensemble.
We take care not to neglect the most important fundamentals of a bike. the frame and wheelset should always be the priority for any rider purchasing a complete bicycle package. this is why on our entire forme road range we use al7005 grade of tubing to our own custom geometry all handcrafted by kinesis . this is partnered by the best available wheelsets for the price.
- Tubing - our entire longcliffe range features al7005 tubing with the 1.0 and 2.0 using triple butted tubes and other models using double butted tubes.
- Wheelset Selection - the wheelset is one of the most important components in the performance of a bicycle. sealed bearings can still be found on our longcliffe 3 model. the majority of our competitors do not use full sealed bearing wheelsets on any bicycles below our longcliffe 1.0
- Gear Selection - each of our bikes features a compact chainset and optimal gear ratio selections to suit the needs of the vast majority of riders without having to resort to a triple chainset.
- Mudguard Clearance - suitable mudguard clearance and long reach brake calipers are found on each model to ensure maximum versatility.
- Frame - FORME 7005 aluminium, triple butted, smooth welded, mudguard eyelets
sizes (centre to top): 48/51/53/56/58/60cm
- Fork - FORME t700 12m (marble stone) carbon blade, 1-1/8 - 1.5" tapered alloy steerer, mudguard eyelets
- Handlebar - 4ZA stratos road compact, alloy 31.8mm, drop: 140mm, reach: 90mm, 400mm=48cm, 420mm=51/53/56cm, 440mm=58/60cm
- Stem - 4ZA stratos, alloy 28.6 x 31.8mm, 7° rise, ext: 100mm=48/51/53cm, 110mm=56/58/60cm
- Handlebar tape - FORME ergofit cork, white
- Headset - FSA no.42b/cup, 1 1/8 - 1.5" integrated, sealed angular contact bearing
- Spacer - FORME alloy, 3 x 5mm & 2 x 10mm
- Bottom bracket - FSA megaexo sealed
- Chainset - FSA gossamer compact, 50/34t, 170mm=48/51cm, 172.5mm=53/56cm, 175mm=58/60cm
- Chain - KMC x10, 10-spd
- Saddle - 4ZA stratos mens, width: 130mm
- Seatpost - 4ZA stratos, alloy 31.6 x 350mm, layback: 25mm
- Wheelset - 4ZA stratos sealed bearing
- F.derailleur - CAMPAGNOLO veloce
- R.derailleur - CAMPAGNOLO veloce, 10-spd, short cage
- Shifters / brake levers - CAMPAGNOLO veloce ergopower, 20-spd
- Cassette - CAMPAGNOLO veloce, 10-spd, 12/25t
- Brake calipers - FORME alloy dual pivot, 39 - 52mm, cartridge pads
- Tyres - SCHWALBE lugano, 700 x 23c, puncture prevention
Buy Forme Longcliffe 1 Road Bike 2013 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.