The premiere XC race disc brake on the market today. As the lightest MTB disc brake ever made, the R1 delivers top-level power and performance. If the stock weight of 277g is not light enough, some custom tuning will drop another 16 grams. Even at this low weight, the R1 generates more than enough power for All Mountain or Enduro use. The forged master cylinder body and caliper provide increased modulation, braking power and durability, while the R1’s patented caliper piston system increases fluid capacity in the caliper, further increasing performance under heavy use.
• Forged radial master cylinder
• Patent-pending high capacity, integrated, reservoir
• Removable handlebar clamp
• Flip-flop master cylinder assembly
• Dual M/C bleed ports for easy-on-the-bike bleeds
• Aluminium forged lever blade (optional carbon)
• Laser etched logo
• 1-piece patented-pending forged caliper body with 22 mm pistons
• Post mount style w/adaptors
• Aluminium-backed brake pads for additional weight savings
• Top and bottom vented caliper body
• Patent-pending caliper cap aids in compact design and increased fluid capacity
• Laser etched logos.
• Top loading pads simplify pad changes
- Delivers toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.