GPS-enabled sport watch
Forerunner 110 is the easiest way to track your training. It’s GPS-enabled so it knows how far and how fast you run - with no bells or whistles. There’s virtually no setup required, so you can just press start and run or walk with it.
Train Smarter, Not Harder Whether you’re training to complete your first 5k or you want to get faster and fitter, accurate workout data is the key. Forerunner 110 uses GPS to accurately record your distance, time and pace. Data from each run is stored in the unit, so you can go back and see how you did last week or last month. Or, upload to our Garmin Connect™ website to review, relive and replay your run.
Easy to Use Now there’s nothing standing in the way of you and your run. Forerunner 110 is our simplest training device yet. Out of the box, you’ll charge it, take it outside to find GPS satellites and answer a few setup questions. Then just press start and go. Once you’re done, press stop. It really is that easy.
Review, Relive and Replay Beginner and advanced runners alike know that reviewing data from your run can be motivating and provide meaningful feedback for improvement. Tracking your data is simple with Garmin Connect, our website for free data analysis and sharing. Just upload to Garmin Connect from your PC or Mac, then see the route you travelled on a map, view a summary of your workout data, create goals and more.
Fast and Accurate Forerunner 110 features HotFix™ satellite prediction, which means it locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on with your run in no time. It also has a high-sensitivity GPS receiver to stay locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
Physical & Performance:
• Unit dimensions, WxHxD:
1.8" x 2.7" x 0.6" (4.5 x 6.9 x 1.4 cm)
• Display size, WxH:
1.0" x 1.0" (2.5 x 2.5 cm) diameter
• Display resolution, WxH:
52 x 30 pixels
1.8 oz (52 g)
• Battery life:
3 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
• Water resistant:
• High-sensitivity receiver:
• RoHS version available:
Maps & Memory:
• Ability to add maps:
• Accepts data cards:
• Lap history:
• Bike speed/cadence sensor:
• Foot pod:
• Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer):
• Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data):
• Garmin Training Center® software compatible:
• Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person):
• Courses (compete against previous activities):
• Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed):
• Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap):
• Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout):
• Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button):
• Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts):
• Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals):
• Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace):
• Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal):
• Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert):
• Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals):
• Customizable screen(s):
• Barometric altimeter:
• Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units):
• Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters):
• Sport watch:
What's in the Box:
The Forerunner 110 is available in 3 different versions. See Versions tab for details. Unisex, Black Version
• Forerunner 110 (unisex, black)
• AC charger
• NOTE: Uk Charger Supplied, adaptors required for other countries • Owner's manual
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.