Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Re Sports Watch NOH
Garmin products are based on the principles of innovation, convenience, performance, value, and service. Garmin’s goal, remains simple: To create navigation and communication devices that can enrich their customers’ lives.
Advanced GPS-enabled watch for multisport athletes, ultra runners and water sport enthusiasts
You bike. You run. You obsess over data and details. So do Garmin. And they’ve just perfected your new training partner. Forerunner 910XT is the only all-in-one, GPS-enabled device that provides detailed swim metrics and tracks distance, pace, elevation and heart rate for running and cycling. It sports a sleek profile, comfy wristband and an easy-to-read display.
What does NOH mean?
NOH means the item has been returned to Garmin by a customer because of a fault or simply because the customer did not want it. Garmin UK then refurbish the unit back to new. All faults are repaired and new casing and parts are added. A NOH GPS from Garmin is just like new except it comes in a white box. Please note that this product only comes with a UK power adapter.
- Dive In: Designed for open water and pool swimming, Forerunner 910XT is water resistant to 50m (164ft). It’s our first multisport watch to offer extensive swim metrics, including swim distance, stroke identification, stroke count and pool lengths. It also computes your swolf score to help you gauge your swimming efficiency. (Swolf is a combination of the words ‘swim’ and ‘golf’ and it is a way of calculating a swimmer’s efficiency. To find your Swolf score your lap time is added to the number of strokes you have taken. Eg. if it takes you 20 seconds to swim a lap and you took 15 strokes your score would be 35.) The 910XT’s robust design and easy operation make it suited for other water sports, including paddle boarding. Because it’s GPS-enabled, Forerunner 910XT even captures the path you travelled so you can view it later on a map in our free online community, Garmin Connect™. This feature can help you analyse your open water swimming and adjust your technique as needed.
- Transition Seamlessly: Whether you’re training or racing, every second counts, so the 910XT makes it easy and seamless to transition between sports. The auto multisport feature lets you switch sport modes with just 1 button press, so you don’t lose precious seconds in transition. The optional quick release mount allows you to move the 910XT easily from wrist to bike.
- Try it Dry: On land, Forerunner 910XT offers many of the features of Garmin’s advanced cycling computers and sportswatches to accurately capture your time, distance, speed or pace and more. The 910XT is our first multisport device to incorporate a barometric altimeter for highly accurate elevation data, including ascent, descent and gradient. Configurable data fields let you customise multiple training pages for each sport. Set up vibration alerts to give a silent nudge when you hit a split, when it’s time to take nutrition or if you need a little feedback to stay within range of your goals. With these high-level features and up to 20 hours of battery life, the 910XT is ideal for athletes training for ultras or iron distance tris.
- Take it to the Next Level: For advanced training, the 910XT is compatible with ANT+™ sensors, including the optional speed/cadence sensor for cycling or premium heart rate monitor (included with some models). You can pair the 910XT with an existing ANT+ heart rate monitor or purchase as an accessory. And for those data-driven athletes, the 910XT also is compatible with ANT+ power meters, like Vector®, Garmin’s pedal-based power meter.
- Plan, Analyse and Share: Make the most of every workout by uploading to Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your activity on a map and view detailed metrics. You also can use Connect to plan new routes, create and schedule custom workouts and explore activities from other users. Through the magic of ANT+ wireless technology and the tiny USB stick that comes with your 910XT, your workout data automatically transfers to your computer when in range. Mac® and PC compatible.
¹Although heart rate monitor may be worn in water, it will not transmit heart rate data while submerged.
Physical & Performance:
- Physical dimensions: 2.1" x 2.4" x 0.6" (54 x 61 x 15mm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.3" x 0.8" (33 x 20mm)
- Weight: 2.5oz (72 g)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours 5 ATM
- GPS-enabled: Yes
- High-sensitivity receiver:Yes
- Barometric altimeter:Yes
- Vibration alert: Yes
Maps & Memory:
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
- History: 1000 laps
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)
- Compatible with Vector™ Multiple bike profiles Bike speed/cadence sensor Yes (optional)
Running & Cycling Features:
- Heart rate monitor
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)
- Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)
- Auto multisport (switch sport modes with 1 button press)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace) Yes (for advanced workouts only)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters) Yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
- Shock Resistant
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths)
- Stroke recognition
- Pool lap recognition
- Open-water swim distance
In The Box:
- Forerunner 910XT
- USB ANT Stick
- AC charger
- Charging clip
- Expander strap
- Quickstart Guide
Buy Garmin Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.