Garmin FR70 Training Watch Computer with HRM SS & USB ANT Stick
Stay motivated and accomplish your fitness goals with FR70, a sleek fitness watch plus workout tool that tracks your time, heart rate and calories burned. FR70 sports a fresh new look and colours and a comfortable wristband.
Garmin FR70 Training Watch Computer Features:
- Tracks your time, heart rate and calories burned inside or outside, while running, cycling or during other fitness activities
- Calculates speed and distance when paired with our optional foot pod
- Includes ANT ™ technology, which allows it to connect to other ANT compatible devices - like the included heart rate monitor, optional foot pod or ANT compatible fitness equipment - and then share data wirelessly with your computer
- Offers advanced training options, such as workouts, intervals and Virtual Partner®, when paired with our optional foot pod
- Tracks weight, body fat, body water and 6 other measurements when used with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale
- Features 2 time zones, alarms, 20 hrs/100 lap memory, configurable training pages with Auto Scroll, Auto Lap®, 5 heart rate zones and alerts
- Transfers data to your PC or Mac® wirelessly when in range. You can then use Garmin Connect to analyze, categorize and share in our online community
Train Indoors or Out
In the gym or on the road, FR70 tracks all your workout data, including time, heart rate, calories burned and more. At the heart of its success is FR70's wireless ANT ™ technology, which allows it to connect to other ANT compatible devices, like the included heart rate monitor, optional foot pod, or even ANT compatible fitness equipment.
Monitor Your Health
You also can track weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements when using the FR70 with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. The readings are stored on FR70, then automatically sent to Garmin Connect™ when in range of your computer.
Listen to Your Heart
FR70 also connects wirelessly to a heart rate monitor, providing instant feedback about how hard you're working. FR70 continuously tracks heart beats per minute and displays your heart rate zone, so you can monitor and improve your fitness level.
Go for Distance
With the ANT seamless wireless link, FR70 connects to the optional wireless foot pod, which tracks your distance and speed effortlessly, both indoors and out. Using advanced accelerometer technology, the foot pod collects and sends precise data about your movements, gathering distance and speed data.
When paired with an optional speed/cadence sensor, FR70 tracks the speed and distance of your cycling workouts. The wireless speed/cadence sensor attaches securely to your bike and measures your pedaling cadence and wheel speed as you ride. You even can use it to train indoors because the sensor attaches to your rear wheel.
Sync and Share
Once your workout is done, FR70 automatically transfers data to your PC or Mac®, wirelessly when in range. No cables, no hookups. The data’s just there, ready for you to analyze, categorize and share through our online community, Garmin Connect.
Garmin FR70 Training Watch Computer Specifications:
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: Blue: 1.5" x 2.2" x 0.5" (3.8 x 5.5 x 1.3cm); Pink: 1.5" x 2.0" x 0.5" (3.8 x 5.0 x 1.3cm)
- Display size, WxH:0.8" x 1.1" (2.0 x 2.8cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 31 x 56 pixels
- Touchscreen: no
- Weight: Blue: 1.6oz (45 g); Pink: 1.3oz (38 g)
- Battery: coin cell battery (CR2032)
- Battery life: 1 year
- Water resistant: yes (50m)
- GPS-enabled: no
- High-sensitivity receiver: no
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- Lap history: 100 laps or up to 20 hours of data
- Waypoints/favourites/locations: 0 (sportswatch is not GPS-enabled)
- Routes: 0 (sportswatch is not GPS-enabled)
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor: yes
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: no
- Foot pod: no
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes
- Virtual racer™ (compete against other activities): no
- Courses (compete against previous activities): no
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): no
- Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): yes
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): no
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Training effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): no
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT ™-enabled power meters): no
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): no
- Sport watch: yes
- Additional: Watch functions include time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm. Garmin Connect and Garmin Training Center are compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later with Safari.
Whats in the Box?
- Premium heart rate monitor
- USB ANT Stick™
Buy Garmin FR70 Training Watch Computer at Chain Reaction Cycles, the worlds largest online bicycle store.