STATUS: EX DISPLAY
• Previously on display in our retail showroom
• New and unused
• Small paint chip on non drive side fork leg and light scuff on top tube
• Very good condition and fully inspected prior to sale
Ghost HTX Actinum 7200 Hardtail Bike
Tour or Race, either one is no problem.? Our super lightweight aluminium frame comes with all the finest technical little details and fulfils your every wish. The Rock Shox fork with remote lock-out and Shimano XT rear derailleur components guarantee the perfect entry into our HTX class!
Ghost HTX Actinum 7200 Hardtail Bike Technologies:
• Hydroformed Tube set: We do not use standardized tube sets, but develop our frames and required tubes ourselves. A lightweight, yet sturdy frame requires specifically adapted forms and wall thicknesses.
• Tapered Head tube: The tapered head tube broadens towards the bottom leading to better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness of the tapered head tube combined with the tapered fork lead to the bicycle’s improved and more direct steering.
• Continuous Cable Housing: The derailleur cables have continuous cable housings. Great long-term shift performance is guaranteed by eliminating any negative effects dirt might cause in the derailleur cables.
• Specific Chainstay Length: Specific Chain stay Length means that the chain stays grow with frame size. This system already has a long tradition at GHOST. The principle is easy. Not only do our frames grow in height and in length at the front, but also at the chainstay at exactly the same ratio. This results in a perfectly balanced bike which offers superior riding performance in any frame size.
• Pressfit BB: PressFit Bottom Brackets feature bearing shells that are directly pressed – and not screwed - into the bottom bracket housing. The larger housing width allows for a wider down tube. Greater support width results in increased stiffness. The screw less design improves stability and reduces maintenance.
• Hydroformed Tubeset: We do not use standardized tube sets, but develop our frames and required tubes ourselves. A lightweight, yet sturdy frame requires specifically adapted forms and wall thicknesses.
• Post mount Direct: PM Direct’s screw less design and simplified adjustability has become the new standard. Mounting the brake caliper directly onto to the post results in a clean look and optimum heat transfer.
• E-Type Direct: This technology means that the front derailleur is screwed directly onto the frame. Frame stressing shell mounting solutions are a thing of the past. The result of this system integration is another improvement yielding even lighter frames. In addition, you will also notice significantly improved performance. Thanks to the ultra-precise manufacturing process the derailleur is always perfectly located in relation to the chain ring. Crisp and supremely precise gear shifting provides even more riding fun.
Ghost HTX Actinum 7200 Hardtail Bike Specifications:
• Frame: HTX Actinum AFT SCL
• Stem: GHOST light AS-029 31.8 mm
• Forks: Rock Shox Reba RL Solo Air PopLoc 100 mm Tapered
• Headset: Ritchey Tapered
• Handlebar: GHOST Low Rizer light 660 mm 31.8 mm
• Seatpost: GHOST SL SP 717 27.2 mm
• Saddle: Selle Royal Seta
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 10-Speed
• Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX
• Shifter: Shimano Deore SL
• Lever: Avid Elixir 1
• BB: Shimano Pressfit BB
• Crank: Shimano XT 42-32-24
• Brakes: Avid Elixir 1 Disc 180 mm
• Tyre: Schwalbe Rocket Ron 2.25
• Wheel: Alex XD Pro
• Spokes: DT Swiss 1.8
• Hubs: Shimano Deore
• Cassette: SRAM PG-1030 11-36
• Weight: 11.3 kg