The FormaRed-Carbon™ Bib Short is constructed on a curve to clone your body’s natural riding position throughout a range of motion. The shape of the panels eliminate puckers and creases by ergonomically following the body’s contours. FR-C Bibs utilize HC-44™ high compression fabric for precise fit, incredible performance and maximum comfort. A second fabric appears pinstriped due to the threads of carbon woven into it. The carbon element controls stretch and reinforces the strength of the material, allowing it to be lighter, yet stronger. Carbon has the added benefit of reducing electrical interference from cell phone towers and power lines that can negatively affect performance. The carbon fabric is utilized around the waist where it wraps internal organs with protective carbon, delaying the onset of fatigue.
• In the uppers and at the cuffs the Aerofix Gripper System™ holds the bibs perfectly in place with a seamless feel. Next to the skin the fabric is perforated to create pockets of air and to allow airflow to pass through. The result is a light, breathable grip that keeps the skin cool and dry underneath.
• An anatomically shaped rear panel of micromesh is treated to enhance moisture management and cut to conform to the body on the bike.
• Four needle flat-stitched seams help to control stretch as well as isolate muscle groups.
• Reflective elements add visibility for safety.
• The FR-C Bibs feature Giordana’s newest top of the line Cirro OmniForm™ insert.
• The pad comfortably contours to the body in motion and returns to its original shape after every ride.
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.