STATUS: EX DISPLAY
• Brand new and unused
• Previously a custom build for display purposes in our retail showroom
• Very minor signs of handling and display
• Excellent condition and fully inspected prior to sale
***Please note wheel does NOT come with axle, rear cog or rim tape***
Hope Pro 2 Evo Sram XD Hub On Mavic EN521 Disc
Hope Pro 2 Evo Rear Hub - SRAM XD
This hub features a one piece 7075 aluminium rotor body and pawl carrier. Four pawls engage into a steel ratchet which is fixed into the hub shell and is sealed with a frictionless, non contact labyrinth seal. The axle runs on five cartridge bearings. Steel ratchet is NOT included
All Pro2 hubs are standard 6 bolt disc compatible. The hub shell is machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aluminium.
This means longer life, smoother, free running and even more value for money. With the bearing change comes a new axle. The old 15mm axle is now replaced with a 17mm version. This means total compatibility with Maxle and Maxle Lite (reg) 12mm bolt through.
The now proven range of Pro2 hubs have gone from strength to strength since they were launched. Countless tests, reviews and of course rider feedback have shown that the Pro2 is everything that we designed it to be. We have a couple of noticeable changes on the hubs now - first one is that they all now run stainless steel bearings throughout, bringing them inline with Pro3.
Hope Pro 2 Evo Rear Hub - SRAM XD Features:
• CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
• Built and hand finished in UK
• Bearing type: Stainless. (61804, 1728, 61803, 61903)
• Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
• Colours: Black
• Hole Drilling: 32
• Cassette body: Aluminium SRAM XD specific
• Weight: Rear 285g (QR)
• Axle: 142mm x 12mm
Mavic EN521 Disc MTB Rim
The reference rim in the enduro segment. 28 mm wide, SUP welded, eyeleted and made from the finest 6106 alloy, EN 521 Disc is a disc specific rim, especially designed for enduro riding.
• SUP: Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish. A welded and milled rim joint is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking, and offers superior wheel balance.
• 6106 aluminium alloy
• Traditional drilling
• Single eyelet
• Weight: 540 grams
• ETRTO compatible size: 559 x 21
• Recommended nipple length: 12 mm
• Recommended rim tape: 559 x 20 x 0.6
• Recommended tyre widths: 2.00 to 2.50
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.More information on returns