The Cooper was drawn from the bloodlines of our top level road race frames. By starting with an oversized cold-worked tubeset, the Cooper has the stiffness, handling and excellent ride quality you expect from a Lynskey frame. The Cooper’s performance far exceeds many similarly priced road frames no matter what material they are made from. All of the great features you expect from a Lynskey Performance road frame, but at a value that will make others jealous. And as always, each frame is hand-made in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The Cooper is the perfect titanium frame for those seeking the comfort of steel and a higher level of performance.
• Competition geometry offers comfortable fit, excellent stability and precise handling
• Performance-tuned tubeset for increased stiffness and power transfer
• Over-sized force specific shaped downtube boosts bottom bracket stiffness
• Cold-worked toptube guarantees stable front end, no high speed wobbles
• Symmetric chainstays and straight seatstays resist vertical forces
• Wright style drop-outs with replaceable aluminium hangar
• Oversize chainstays increase lateral rigidity
• Semi-compact geometry offers comfortable fit, excellent stability and precise handling
• Downtube Shifter Cable Routing with Adjusters on Headtube for easy access
• 34.9mm clamp-on front derailleur
• 27.2mm seatpost
• 68mm bottom bracket (English)
• 1.1/8" headtube
- Delivers toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card