The T230 is a triathlon specific frame designed for those athletes wanting a complete performance package for all events ranging from sprints to ironman distances. Based on the F.I.S.T. geometry pioneered by Dan Empfield, the T230 puts the rider in a position that allows both optimum power output while being in an aggressive aero position. The T230 also offers a wheelbase that provides great stability and superb balance.
Built using double-butted aero 3al-2.5v titanium tubing, the T230 provides a balance of power transfer, aero-dynamics; durability and comfort that simply put no other material can match.
• Competition-tuned tubeset provides precision handling and excellent stability without sacrificing rider comfort
• Over-sized aero downtube provides stiff bottom bracket for efficient energy transfer
• Curved seatstays provide additional rider comfort
• Chainstay lengths that promote better control and stability at maximum speeds
• Headtube angles that are quick but not twitchy
• Braze-on front derailleur
• Downtube shifter cable routing
• 27.2mm seatpost size (seatpost clamp included)
• 68mm bottom bracket (English)
• 1.1/8" headtube.
• External headset required
• Natural Satin Titanium
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.